3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shurik1791 12.03.22 02:05 am

List of harlots (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t get into the house to the rose, the guard is gone, they are asking for the key.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

Sit down and meditate, the guard will not let you through, but the General and Madame Lavalette will come out and say that the Vegelbuds have a rose at the races, and you will go with them

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

MudrichenkoO
Well, not necessarily with them :)

T
TIGERblack 12.03.22

The passage of the quest can be viewed here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/main_quests/#wiki-29397 (stage 8)

Y
Youxyxol 12.03.22

MudrichenkO
Actually, this is another girl, Rosa Var Attre, with whom fencing lessons should be done.

M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

Vychuchol I'm sorry , I made a
mistake, then you need to run around the house, and you will see that you can climb over the wall

L
Lyakseich 12.03.22

it’s not necessary to run around, especially since you won’t be able to “surround” and you will have to climb through the sewers where scary monsters are sitting) you can call yourself a fencing teacher and then they will let you in from the main entrance)

L
LittleJoke 12.03.22

Lyakseich
No need to climb through any sewer. Behind the estate there is a path, where you can climb the mountains (these mountains are specially made for climbing), at the end of the path, right before climbing to the estate, there will still be the corpse of some rejected romantic with a letter for Rosa.

L
Lyakseich 12.03.22

LittleJoke
well, it’s good that you don’t need to climb anywhere)