3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mykola Oliferuk 12.03.22 02:06 am

Order for Morvurdd (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, tell me where to get an order for Morvurdd?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxximka_UA 12.03.22

Nikolai Oliferuk
near the Morkvurd estate there is a cave, there are priestesses, you take the quest from them.

c
china777 12.03.22

Prizrak94
And where is Morkwood Manor?

M
Maxximka_UA 12.03.22

china777
To be honest, I don’t remember, but you will get there according to the plot along with Yennefer, you can also search on the map, on the islands on the skelege, look for an estate of impressive size located in the forest, and on top of the estate there is a snow-covered Mountain.

i
iwerslexx 12.03.22

Nikolai Oliferuk
This is the order "The Lost Son" in the village of Rannveig on Ard Skellige.
Prizrak94
You confused with Morkvarg.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.22

morwoodd is a strong monster, but I will say that

the order in skellige is "missing son"

M
Maxximka_UA 12.03.22

iwerslexx
Is this by any chance not the quest where you need to fight the demon?

i
iwerslexx 12.03.22

Prizrak94
He is the best

M
Mykola Oliferuk 12.03.22

Thank you all))

A
Altanhan 12.03.22

Oh, so this is the strongest opponent in the whole game_)
If we are talking about the imp with Skellige

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

Altanhan
Why would it?!
If, purely "in terms of level" - the most powerful archgryphon on the island where the "Spirit of Freedom" is taken (48 level
)

M
Mykola Oliferuk 12.03.22

Help people - you need to catch a fleeing horse, but you come to the marked place and nothing happens

A
Altanhan 12.03.22

Old_Nick

what is taken?
My game ended at level 32,
addict chtol? What is level 48.

d
deBerN 12.03.22

Altanhan
oh my god.

A
Artego32rus 12.03.22

I didn't take it anywhere. Explored the world, stumbled upon it and killed it XD

A
Artego32rus 12.03.22

Altanhan
for good, the game should end exactly at 35m

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

Altanhan
That at you "has ended" on 32nd - your problems. Normal - 37±1
But actually, by "48 level" I meant not the level of the player, but the level of the monster ;)
Once again slowly: the strongest monster in the game is located on an island in the NNE from Kaer Trolde. This is a level 47±1 archgryphon.
Is it clear?!

i
iwerslexx 12.03.22

Old_Nick
I've finished on the 34th, despite the fact that I completed absolutely all the quests and searched every corner. And at the same level he defeated that archgryphon of the 48th.
If you remember the most difficult boss in the game, then this is a level 35 opynic archgryphon, which I ordered by order, I passed it at level 19.

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

iwerslexx "I've finished on the 34th, ..."
Well, I don't know, with minimal tracking, so that the plot and side effects of the plot non-scripts do not "gray" - 36-37 turns out fine. Started when? In sense - on what patch? There was a problem that they did not give experience for the "green" either. By the way, if you "run ahead of the locomotive" - ​​complete "red" quests and cut mobs "with a skull" (many, with some kind of fright, consider this "a matter of special valor and glory";) ) - the same you lose not sour experience
" ..... If you remember the most difficult boss in the game, then this is .... "
Absolutely what's the point;) I specially emphasized -" by level ".
The level of the monster and the difficulty of its collapse for the player are very different things;)

i
iwerslexx 12.03.22

Old_Nick
That's the beauty of the game, that there is an opportunity to test yourself in the "red" quests, and not shred the mobs with 2-3 hits. In addition, I decided for myself that until I complete all the quests in Velen, I will not go to Skellige.
I confess that I didn’t really follow the colors of the quests and often received 5xp each (;
And all the other bosses, if you look at the corresponding level of the player, caused absolutely no difficulties, with proper preparation, of course.