3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle Owl 12.03.22 02:06 am

Help with animation (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People, after installing one plugin, the battle animation of all characters has changed, I would like to return the old animation.
Can you help (Reinstall is not an option)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GONE TO DTF 12.03.22

XxWARBOTxX
disable a plugin that changes animations or remove folders with animations from it.

E
Eagle Owl 12.03.22

This is a repeater, I just wrote it wrong

G
GONE TO DTF 12.03.22

XxWARBOTxX
well, replayer, okay. what does this change? no animation needed, pull it out of your replayer.

wait a minute. Are you saying that you replaced the original files and didn't make a backup?

E
Eagle Owl 12.03.22

The thing is, I don't know what to delete.

G
GONE TO DTF 12.03.22

XxWARBOTxX do
you use plugin installation programs? nexus mod manager for example?

in short, if you use it, then disable this plugin, open it, delete the animations folder. it should be somewhere here meshesactorscharacteranimations and enable the plugin again.
if you don’t use it and didn’t overwrite anything during installation, then just open the plugin folder again, animations. open the same directory in the game folder and delete the plugin files from the animations folder.
if you overwrote the files of another plugin without backups, then you may end up with a mess and only reinstallation will help here.

and for the future, always use a mod manager. it makes automatic backups and it also has a log to quickly find the mod that messed up everything.

E
Eagle Owl 12.03.22

nope

E
Eagle Owl 12.03.22

Anyway, I solved the problem. Downloaded another pack of animations.