3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgoruxaBBC 12.03.22 02:06 am

A few questions about the game (Arma 3)

Hello, I am a new recruit in Arma 3, so there are a few questions:

1: How to make me appear in a flying helicopter, and then have the opportunity to jump with a parachute (I imagine how to add a parachute, but how to put myself in the passenger seat in a flying helicopter - no)

2: Does Arma 3 (or Arma 3 epoch mod) have a barrier or something like that? And if not, where can I download it

? If there are other islands / maps, please send a link.

4: Tell me several sites / groups / servers where there is not life, but various missions (if I formulated the request poorly, then type in YouTube: Arma 3 Tushino 170 people).

PS I attribute all this to Arma 3 v1.38 (I can't find v1.40 (it was a hint)). If it's not difficult, then in PM, if anyone is interested, then I will forward the message (I just don't see that someone left a comment, but I see that PM came).
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cokol888 12.03.22

All mods and scripts, adonnas are on this site armaholic.com

v
vlad00115 12.03.22

Guys, please tell me who knows how to do first aid in the editor of arma 3 as it was in the second arma (first aid, simulation, carrying the wounded) is very necessary))

D
DENSELBY1 12.03.22

hello everyone - a problem when starting ( preNLOP format in object a3/STRUCTURES_F/MIL/CARGO/CARGO_HOUSE_V1_F.P3D) help someone, how can

L
Lexa1421 12.03.22

Help please. I downloaded Arma 3 version 1.40 from Coop-Land, after I entered the game there are no open missions and now I can only sit in the passenger seat. Please help!!!

Z
Zakhar Ischenko 12.03.22

how to sit in the passenger seat in a helicopter