3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 12.03.22 02:06 am

OC of the future!

Some non-existent OCs are used in different films and games. In the same Batman Arkham, in Fallout. What incomprehensible tables, a bunch of letters, lines of code, etc., etc. For example, in Iron Man, Tony generally presses with his fingers, as on a sensor, and you can take some part in your hand and throw it into the basket (Whoever watched will understand). What is OS anyway? Why not use the mouse. It seems that the characters in the games randomly move their fingers and everything else will be done for them on the computer. chart. Can someone explain?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.22

in the future, the mouse is the absolute weapon of the gods' pitch, so that one multi-click will trap everyone to call.
peka has become an absolute gaming platform, only games are launched on it and pure graphics flow.
and all wasps and those who use them are descendants of a niche race of telephone operators whose ancestors did not have the opportunity to use the instrument of the will of the gods.

7Rain7 12.03.22

Marquess
Author, you do not understand. These are secret OSes that you can't access.

PS: It seems to me alone that people have become dumber than sheep already?

-
-SlashuuR- 12.03.22

Do not worry, the author, for another 20 years humanity will be hawking tiles from Microsoft.

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 12.03.22

In different films and games, some non-existent OCs are used.
So, you have to pay for the use of branded products in games, but no one wants to, so you have to invent the axis.

p
pecabir 12.03.22

and you wanted tony stark to model his armored diaper in autocad for 2 hours of screen time? conventions, otherwise the people in front of the screen will die of boredom

S
Stone_xp 12.03.22

They threw poop on the author)

In fact, everything is simpler - science fiction writers very often make certain parts of their worlds based on existing technologies or prototypes of technologies, making their own adjustments. Much less often - come up with something completely new.

Previously, even despite the fact that there were already systems with graphical shells - almost all "OS of the future" - it was a slightly modified DoS, a Unix console, etc.

Games and films that have become series - they simply maintain the spirit of the series (sorry for the tautology), changing only minor parts, adjusting to the realities of the gameplay, plot, etc.

In Iron Man, the AXIS was firstly Tony Stark's personal development (if I don't confuse anything) this time, it was based on dreams of holograms and prototypes of augmented reality glasses.

The fact that part of the science fiction world is based on real, albeit prototypes that will never go to the masses, is forced to believe.

I know that I am saying elementary things that are already clear, but the question was asked. Sorry for the chaotic speech - I do not know how to write texts.

M
Marquess 12.03.22

Stone_xp
Apokalipsis113

thanks

B
Balda716 12.03.22

total chipization - that's the future, a paradise for gamers who twitch.

The other day I watched a new terminator, there was an axis "genesis" - the future "skynet". Something like this is already being created by the cereus googol.