3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lina Sheremetyeva 12.03.22 02:06 am

What do you need to do to complete the quests? (Mass effect)

I play for the first time, I completed one small quest, the item was called "Return to Normandy and write a report", I returned, but the line remained hanging.
The main question is how to complete such quests? Return to the quest givers themselves or go down to the radio room or something else?
20 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Lina Sheremetyeva
You would have written in 5 years. I personally went through the game three times, but I don’t remember anymore, because. it was a long time ago. But such things, in my opinion, should automatically take place.

A
Analius 12.03.22

first time I see a woman on the playground!

v
vincent25 12.03.22

yes, you will have to return to the radio room every time. After completing tasks on certain planets

t
tatunserg 12.03.22

and you need to return to the quest givers when it is written in the task. I went through the first part a week ago ..

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.03.22

tatun
And right now I'm going through part 2 2 times, then part 3 also 2 the second time.

R
Roman Pivovarov 12.03.22

Lina Sheremetyeva
Some quests in the radio room are given up, some when you interact with the galaxy map

O
Oleg V 12.03.22

or in the radio room or in the captain's cabin

V
Valery Skopchak 12.03.22

I have never encountered such a problem in 150 passes

A
Alexinho1995 12.03.22

Valeriy Skopchak
150!?Do you play it every day!?

V
Valery Skopchak 12.03.22

Alexander Stroev
still play all three parts every day

L
Lina Sheremetyeva 12.03.22

You offend Analius
, sir.
tatun
Roman Pivovarov
Oleg V
vincent25
thanks for the answers. I should have continued to play, then there would have been no stupid questions, otherwise I panicked, but I didn’t know about the radio room.

A
Alexinho1995 12.03.22

Valery Skopchak
The trilogy is, of course, a masterpiece, but to replay it so many times ..... it doesn’t fit in my head)

B
Barack Kamacho 12.03.22

analius
on the sims forum they are a dime a dozen

R
Richards 12.03.22

then see how you go through the first part, how much the second part worsened, there, right from the beginning of the gameplay, it will be clear that they have worsened and almost everything has been cut.

t
tatunserg 12.03.22

Pavel0198
the same, I go through all the parts for the second time, I recently started the second one.
And the most interesting thing is that I passed the third last, but I don’t remember almost anything about it, unlike 1 and 2

t
tatunserg 12.03.22

Richards
for me, they didn’t worsen the second one, but changed it a lot, I don’t mind, because in the first combat there was a fig .. at first in the second I couldn’t understand how to distinguish which weapon is better, and then I realized that I need to read the description and check in the field conditions.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.03.22

tatun
By the way, yes, I don’t remember much of the 3rd part, but I know part 1 almost by heart))

R
Richards 12.03.22

tatun
just after the first and the sounds are somehow compressed and the game is compressed, I felt a hard compression as they let me run for the first time for the main character at the beginning of the game and so on until the last mission, caused wild disgust due to the fact that everything is cut down, everything is superlinear, damn it disgusting remember that crap, but the third turned out like the first one with an atmosphere and roughness with a quick fight from the second, I played all three in order, I’m not writing from the bullshit, and the third part, it uses all the best of the first two parts, the best part came out. Go through in order, you will understand, the current is not with a break of a year, as it was on releases.

A
Analius 12.03.22

BarackKamacho wow
, at least make acquaintance with one

V
Valery Skopchak 12.03.22

Alexander Stroev
, well, I don’t know, I still can’t leave honey and it’s easier to play cartoon after training