3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 12.03.22 02:42 am

The King of the Wild Hunt lives! (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

In the first Witcher, we kill the King of the Wild Hunt, but in the second it says that the Wild Hunt in its true form appeared only once, under the tree of the hanged, does this mean that we killed only the emanation of the real King of the Wild Hunt - a ghost, and he himself is alive and healthy and will come to our souls in the third part !!!!! Another argument in favor of my version: after his death, like most ghosts, there is no corpse left!!!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
E
EPTAble 12.03.22

Another question is when there will be a third part or an addon, it seems like something will happen at e3.

H
Hagall 12.03.22

Well, of course, we are not killing the real one) After all, it is said during the game that the wild hunt and the horsemen do not want to spend their energy on completely transferring their body to our world. These elves and the campaign of the book needed the power of Cirilla Fiona Helen Rhiannon. So they need Geralt as a bait no more.

D
DJAge 12.03.22

Discovered America... They are just avatars of their elf masters.
It is very difficult for them to transfer their body to the world of Geralt, so they chose this approach

V
VladKan45 12.03.22

But who are these elves and why did they appear in the world of Geralt? Perhaps they want to take over this world by kidnapping people who are the origins, they are trying to create a megaportal so that their armies can enter this world through it !!!

D
DJAge 12.03.22

VladKan45
"They abducted people from 10 to 25 years old. Everyone except Yenifer"
"No one knows the true reason why they spend a lot of energy in order to abduct people from another dimension."
We can only shrug.

V
VladKan45 12.03.22

DJAge
Kidnapping people from 10 to 25 years old without magic abilities is one thing, but kidnapping people from 10 to 25 years old with strong magical abilities is another thing!!!!

h
hunterka 12.03.22

The elves from the other world are the Alder Folk, formerly powerful elves with the ability to create gates between worlds. Over time, they have lost this power, only a select few can travel to the nearest worlds (Riders of the Wild Hunt, for example). In Sapkowski's books, these elves hunted for Ciri, because. she was a carrier of the elven gene and her child would be able to open such inter-world gates again.
The sage of the Alder people said that they only want to pull the People of the Mountains (Aen Sidhe) out of the world of the witcher, because this world is destined to die from some kind of global cooling (Prophecy of Itlina). In fact, most likely otherworldly elves want to continue conquering worlds, as they have already done with their current world (by exterminating the people who lived there originally).

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

And did anyone try to give Alvin (Grand Master) to the Wild Hunt and thereby not kill the Wild Hunt?) It seems to me that the choice is quite important, I'll try to play with such a save.

R
Raging Hedgehog 12.03.22

Tea with Lemon
I tried, you just give the soul of Yakov from Aldsberg (Master) and leave.
VladKan45 A ghost
cannot be killed, it can only be banished, everyone knows that...

D
DJAge 12.03.22

Tea with Lemon
So I knew that Alvin is the master, but he transferred to the past

S
Shepard 12.03.22

facepalm

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

Mad Hedgehog
I meant to play with such a save, it will suddenly somehow be reflected in an interesting way on the second part)

V
VikVichka 12.03.22

Tea with Lemon
I think it will not affect in any way, except perhaps in some future DLC or in The Witcher 3.

T
Tea with lemon 12.03.22

VikVichka
Just when I was watching one of the flashbacks, I had an idea what would have happened if I hadn't killed him)

S
Sidonis 12.03.22

at least dlc announced soon)

r
rARSsdsazSADz 12.03.22

Lemon Tea
Mmmm. Good idea, check it out

K
Kosolapyi1 12.03.22

GG [MAIN HEMORRHOIDS
]