3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Storm Cansers 12.03.22 02:43 am

Traces of Ciri in Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I went through the tasks in Nograd, completed the Hunt for the Younger, and what's next? as I understand it, if I had gone through everything in Novigrad, then "Find out if Ciri is in Novigrad" would have been completed, but I still have the unfinished hanging, and where does Triss live? (suddenly you need to chat with her)
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aletice 12.03.22

StormCansers
Well, then you need to talk to Prescilla, sort of. And you need to complete the task of Dijkstra.
In general, you need to find Buttercup, then it will be done.

S
Storm Cansers 12.03.22

AletIce
Well, I talked with the prince and the task "Hunting the Junior" ended, and the task "Count Reuven's Treasure" affects the task of finding Ciri? It just seems to me that this is just a left assignment.

A
Aletice 12.03.22

StormCansers
No, no, you need to go through it) Otherwise, you will not move along the plot

S
Storm Cansers 12.03.22

AletIce
Thank you, we will pass;)

A
Aletice 12.03.22

Storm Cansers
Please. Have a nice game!)

S
Sandro_NSK 12.03.22

StormCansers
is still with dixtra (I don't know if I spelled the name correctly) he also has a quest related to Ciri

A
Alexander Voikonov 12.03.22

Guys problem. To follow the dikstra I have a red shield with a cross, and everything else shows a shield with a checkmark. I need to come to Dixtry when I'm ready. I come, start a dialogue to help him find the treasure, but I can’t talk to him about the task. Only a type, from a spy to a criminal, etc. ... I don’t know how to be (