3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22 02:43 am

Assembling the computer of your dreams from 100k-150k -) Do not be shy in your wet dreams and wishes.

So. The task is given - on hand 100-150 k - what kind of computer can be assembled with this money so that the next 5 years do not think about upgrading? If you save more, I will be very happy-)
Assembly can be done here http://www.ulmart.ru/configurator
If you find even cheaper or better, then I am always open to suggestions - thank you very much in advance-)

Assembly from scratch. Ideally, all the money should be spent on the processor, memory and video cards. You can hammer a bolt on external whistles and so on, as well as on a hard drive - except for ssd - I will buy them later-)
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

Hold on brother) You also need to replace the case fans with modding ones with a red tint. If you don’t take it in yulmart, then you can save 10
thousand

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

Lisstoman
ah thank you =) By the way, is the assembly of all these spare parts in Yulmart done on the spot or is everything done by ourselves?)

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

Maxim Zhuravlev
You can order the assembly, but I would do everything beautifully myself. It would be both beautiful and powerful. And still it is necessary to overclock the processor to 4.6 GHz and vidyahi 1500/1950 MHz

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

Lisstoman,
well, overclock it in any way - where without it then-)

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

Lisstoman by the
way why exactly red? do we follow the orcs from wakhi that everything red works and goes faster?)))

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

Maxim Zhuravlev
Well, it's just that all the components are black with red, and putting green (let's say) fans into the case will not be very good)

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

Lisstoman
really - you're right - a sense of style can not be rude-)

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Maxim Zhuravlev

look for 5 more mowers (shake the folder ..))
http://www.ulmart.ru/configurator?id=Ah*8HLceU-UWdGs-GtrjAXR7vFlIOMdo8cBJc2ukPcSSkLoui6I=

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
well, why shake the folder -) biophysicists nowadays, thank God, make decent money-) and you can wait a little bit, I’m patient =))

and your assembly seems to be even more powerful than the previous one-) vidyaha is better than maleh-)

true as far as I I know video cards from burning are very hot and burn out.

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Maxim Zhuravlev
vidyaha better than maleha-)

Yeah, maleha .. One and a half times .. Plus, the video memory is also 1.5 times more.
Well, the body is better. Not like Corsair shit from foil)

PS: you will definitely need to buy a couple of 140 mm turntables in the case - the second one on the front panel and on the bottom of the case.

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich
- well, okay, I convinced you - I don’t argue better =)))

and I’ll take the turntables from the old computer - anyway, for my mother’s farms, they are not particularly needed there-)))

the previous adviser generally selected everything red by color XD

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Maxim Zhuravlev
, the previous adviser, in general, picked up everything red in color XD

yeah .. just for blondes ..)

and I will remove the turntables from the old computer

if the turntables are poor, it is better to buy new, good ones.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

Maksim Zhuravlev
It just makes no sense to take a reference, but to put it in sli is generally a horror. 850W will not be enough and the processor will no longer fully reveal the 980ti. So it’s not necessary to drop 5k here)

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Lisstoman
It just doesn't make sense to take a reference, but putting references in sli in general

should be put in a slide.

850w will be a little

More than enough. Moreover, the gold standard block has a high efficiency.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Enough of the butt, but there can be no talk of overclocking.
"References just need to be put in a slide" - so that there is a rumble like from an airplane and a temperature of 85 degrees? Your build is noisier, hotter, less reliable, and not very well balanced. i7-4790k in stock is not enough for sli 980. It needs to be overclocked, but for 980ti you need a more serious processor.

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Lisstoman
Enough butt, but there can be no talk of overclocking.

Enough with overclocking the processor. Quite.

so that there is a rumble like from an airplane and a temperature of 85 degrees?

there will also be noise from non-references, there will also be a high temperature, plus they will heat other components of the system with hot air ..

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Of course there will be noise and temperatures, but not the same as on the refs.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.22

I myself am attracted by such an idea, but the whole thing may turn out to be countable if the Express 4.0 standard is physically incompatible with current pitches.
and even 150 with the current ruble exchange rate is not enough to assemble a dream pitch. I realized that the mine does not have enough money, I will fly the pitch.
and so in the recognized store there are no necessary elite pitch details.
for 150k, this is about even two tenats x is not enough. you can collect 2 980ti on a sucked i7 1150 socket. this will be the entire budget. Ito have little memory over 8 gigs.

M
Maxim Zhuravlev 12.03.22

MunchkiN 616
well, I don’t need it right away to omg what right away-) I can buy the rest of the parts and then buy them in addition - now the most critical thing is that all modern games at 60 fps pull on ultra-)

Lisstoman
noise is not critical for me absolutely I don’t pay attention to it attention-)

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

MunchkiN 616
Why do we need express 4.0, if even express 2.0 x16 is enough for today's top cards? 2 thetans x will lose in 980ti games. 6 gigs is completely enough for 4k, but this is at the moment. In general, 4k is not yet the current resolution, so you can already switch to 1440p. 2x980ti is enough for 2 years.