3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Showy DiMak 12.03.22 02:43 am

Save Issue (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The situation is this: I transferred saves from Xbox to PC through the Horizon program and made some changes to the game (added Krosis and Zakritosh masks) through the console. Then I transferred a new save from the PC to the formatted USB flash drive for Xbox, which is already with the added masks. I inserted it into the Xbox, downloaded it, a message popped up that the version of the game that I want to download has currently missing content, I click ok and download it. Everything is fine, for the time being, but I can’t save on this save from a PC. The game just hangs. How to solve a problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 12.03.22

Not like the X-box has its own OS, but everything that the guys on the PC do is attached to the Windows OS, so that even there they can download "mods", etc. Either you need to connect to the X-Box Life or search the Internet for mods compatible with the X-Box version.

X
XGamePlay 12.03.22

Do not cheat and you will be happy

S
Showy DiMak 12.03.22

JuvialS
this would be appropriate if I couldn't boot. But here's the trick - the game and the OS recognizes the save file, everything is played, loaded, and there are even masks in the inventory, that is, the game adequately perceives this save. If I could not even boot, then yes, I would have to look for compatible mods. It's something else, I think.

J
JuvialS 12.03.22

Showy DiMak
Mmm maybe the version of the game is different. If only this option.