3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 12.03.22 02:43 am

The developers promised that at the end of The Witcher 3 players will have a "big surprise". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I remember there was a news about it (link below). What is this "big surprise"? Explain to me, slowpoke)
http://www.playground.ru/news/cd_projekt_v_kontse_the_witcher_3_igrokov_ogidaet_bolshoy_syurpriz-38682/
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyakseich 12.03.22

apparently a "big surprise" and lies in the fact that there is no surprise)

L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.03.22

Lyakseich
Gyyy

i
ilya1iz2 12.03.22

I support the question, what is the surprise then?

K
Kosolapyi1 12.03.22

Ilya11
At first I thought it was Geralt's loneliness. Well, they say the sorceresses threw him) But this does not pull on a "big surprise".
Maybe Dijkstra's coronation?

S
Shine 12.03.22

Xs, a big surprise awaited the players at the end of DA:I, and in The Witcher there are just interesting endings, without any unexpected discoveries.

g
gggggh134668 12.03.22

Kosolapyi1 Dijkstra's
coronation is only if you support him, it's not something, it must be something that will happen in any case, maybe this is a continuation of the game after the completion of the plot?)

R
Roy Johns 12.03.22

Lyakseich
, why will there be a patch, they said that it would be big)

R
Riverwood 12.03.22

Mb the very fact that the prophecy is true? That the world will be embraced by White Frost, and the fact that Gerald defeated the HUNTING itself and will stop White Frost while saving the whole world!

N
Neutral Ranger_ 12.03.22

Kosolapyi1
I found only Antoshkin's surprise at the end of the game...
Spoiler

M
MrWorld 12.03.22

Neutral-Ranger
And who did Toha voice?

U
Uruz 12.03.22

It seems to me that the authors wanted to surprise with the death of Ciri, and then her miraculous "resurrection". Either she becomes a queen or a witcher. Admit it, for a couple of moments we thought that it was leaked to the ends, and then a hop and a happy ending)) Well, or in a bad scenario, they wanted to surprise us with the death of the witcher and Ciri at once, there is nothing more to be surprised at the end. Well, except for the amount of time spent in the game)

N
Neutral Ranger_ 12.03.22

Uruz
Ciri seems to be unable to die because of her gift of Elder Blood (except in a bad ending, and even then it is not known whether she died or not).

U
Uruz 12.03.22

Neutral-Ranger
I am aware that she does not die in 2 endings (because he himself received one of them). "except in a bad ending, and even then it is not known whether she died or not" - apparently this was a surprise (or it was not there at all)

D
DJ In Kohma 12.03.22

MrWorld
is also written there: trolls.

M
MrWorld 12.03.22

DJ In Kohma ahh
) I see thank you

b
bosser24071 12.03.22

Neutral-
Ranger

B
Beringer 12.03.22

Maybe the developers, stunned by the success of the third part, want to make another big addon? In addition to those that have already been announced.

K
Kosolapyi1 12.03.22

halamour
Yes, those two add-ons and so on for 30 hours, and this is not enough) Plus, there will already be an extended edition with doped buns, and that's probably all. But where is the promised surprise?

v
victor white 12.03.22

Well, there is clearly no surprise in the endings, everything is quite logical, they follow from the decisions. The fact that White Cold is real is also not news. Throughout the game, he was talked about in books, Alvin's letter, dialogues, and so on. And yes, the story makes sense. I would like to believe that the surprise is still waiting in future additions. Although it is unlikely that they will affect the ending.