3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 12.03.22 02:43 am

Spirit of Freedom (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where can I get the book for the Spirit of Freedom quest?
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.03.22

where to get the quest?

G
Garrus-1994 12.03.22

where to get?

A
Alex Lee 12.03.22

where?

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

david272
Lyokha-Bro-
Garrus-1994
SEARCH AND FIND!

d
david272 12.03.22

Aleks Lee
Garrus-1994
Lyokha-Bro- A
small island near the grotto on the main island, there is still an archigryphon flying there, so there will be a fight between 2 islanders and 1 of them has this square

L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.03.22

that I asked for fun, but ATP

c
china777 12.03.22

david272
How to fill up this griffin - he brings me down from the 1st blow + bleeding gives a sickly one. I have 36 lvl, he has 46!

d
david272 12.03.22

china777
Ahah, I brought him down when 25 was in an improved cat outfit, a swordsman build with fast attacks, if he hit me and I was without a shield (quen I think) then I died, i.e. with 1 hit he fell, in general, I killed him Toko thanks to the shield he killed, he never hit me

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

According to "The Spirit of Freedom" - he needs not 1 book, but 5.
Spoiler "Change your life! Advice to the stubborn" (guaranteed - merchant-usurer in Novigrad, a little northwest of the South Gate Bridge)
"Cult of Freya" (sold by an alchemist, masquerading as a priest in the Electors' Square, Novigrad, Temple Island)
"Funny Adventures of Virtuous Vagga" (merchant with confiscated sorcerer for "Cheese and dark forces" Novigrad, shop near the bulletin board near St. Grigor's bridge)
"Religion and Life" (a hawker in the village of the castle in Vronitsy)
"Tristianna and Isidore" (a hawker in the village of Zalipie)
The sellers are listed as "guaranteed", but will come from any source.
You can wear 1, you can wear everything at once.

According to the griffin: I failed at level 37 from the 1st attempt (3rd difficulty). Wolf Set, Fully Powered Quen, Echidna Brew, Master Thunder and Hybrid Oil

I
Ilya233 12.03.22

Old_Nick
Thank you.