3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil01 12.03.22 02:43 am

Tyler is risen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Explain to me why I have Tyler alive, because I killed him in the first part, and in the third he is alive and not a single scratch.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelok731 12.03.22

iwerslexx
The person simply asked a question. Here some even write Gerald, what's the difference? Everyone knows who he meant. Why is it necessary to show your pseudo wit and scold?

S
Strelok731 12.03.22

Danil01
This is already a question for developers, apparently.

w
without ur love 12.03.22

Strelok731
well, self-realization type for 200

i
iwerslexx 12.03.22

Spoiler

B
Bupycop 12.03.22

"go" is funny...

L
LittleJoke 12.03.22

Because the developers considered that option from the first part in which you save him as canonical. (By the way, I went through the first witcher 3 times and always saved). Making a game with all your choices in parts 1 and 2 would be too difficult.

J
JOKERIVAN 12.03.22

And why Liliana is alive in DA, that's why Thaler is alive. How many times I went through, they never killed him, so for me everything is as it should be. I was more embarrassed by the fact that he was all so fit, in the first part he was almost like a grandfather, but then he seemed to have done a facelift. And he is not the only one with Rocher and Summer, too, not everything is in order with their faces, their eyes are somehow narrow and as if made up

X
Xavier_29Th 12.03.22

not Tyler, but Thaler ... and be glad that you are still alive, this is a cool character, albeit rude, but right on the board

d
diablo_7_13 12.03.22

THALER! where did Y come from?

w
wild rider 12.03.22

LittleJoke
"Making a game with all your choices in parts 1 and 2 would be too hard."
Just developed by lazy people and that's it. They did not succeed in a normal trilogy without simulating elections.

I was interested in this question, I hoped that the projects would simply remove this Persian from the game. And they made a "canon", ugh. However, I am not surprised, even the elections in the second part do not significantly affect anything.

s
shadow326 12.03.22

LittleJoke
But how everyone bonfires YES: And for the "revived" Leliana)

f
fakeforreg13 12.03.22

In the book, Geralt and Yennefer died, and then look at the whole 3 parts of the game after the events of the book, and you are surprised that some Thaler was resurrected.

A
Alxmo 12.03.22

fakeforreg13
and also the season of thunderstorms after the same

f
fakeforreg13 12.03.22

Alxmo
Is this the book where a certain Nimue listened to fairy tales about a witcher in her childhood and, having decided to become a sorceress, goes to aretuza, on the way she is attacked by a monster, and a gray-haired witcher with two swords saves her from the monster?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.03.22

LittleJoke
Making a game with all your choices in parts 1 and 2 would be too hard.

I won't say it's easy, I'll just say: Look at the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series. There, the influence of decisions plays a big role in every part, and in the witcher - almost no importance. Transferring your save from the second part does not make sense at all, because only Summer matters, and you can say that he is alive during an audience.

A
Alxmo 12.03.22

fakeforreg13
to be honest, I only read the beginning of it, after the main series it somehow didn’t go any further. but Geralt was still there, and as far as I understood, in the same incomprehensible period of time where the games take place.

A
Azmaro 12.03.22

fakeforreg13
Who said that they died, there they ended up on the island of apple trees, where Ciri left them, and then there is the last book "Something ends, something begins ...", at least someone read a series of books normally or ran like that eyes and all The last book that ends the series tells about the wedding of Geralt and Yennefer, and CdProjectRed continued the game from the moment book 7 ends, though only 4 years have passed since the events of the last book

f
fakeforreg13 12.03.22

Azmaro
Wedding you say? As far as I remember, Ciri blurted out about the wedding when she told the story to Galahad, and it was more like not wanting to believe that the witcher and sorceress died.
Alxmo
The first book described how Geralt did work for King Foltest in Vizima, but in Season of Thunderstorms he was just going there.

A
Azmaro 12.03.22

fakeforreg13
When Geralt woke up, Ciri got on the raft and sailed away, and what happened after she ended the story with the fact that there was a wedding, but it was in the 7th book, supposedly Mistle was alive there, Milva, but it was like not wanting to believe, but there is a book where the wedding is described, but many do not recognize it as canonical

N
Nohchik1ant 12.03.22

Azmaro
fakeforreg13
Alxmo
about the story "Something ends, something begins" Andrzej Sapkowski said that he wrote at the request of the fan club, and has no direct relation to the Witcher Saga. This work is neither an alternative ending, nor anything else, except for the joke of the author
. A in the Season of Thunderstorms, we made sure that Geralt (which I had no doubt) was alive and continued to hunt hybrid lizards that were made by magicians in Rissberg.