3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No more drugs 12.03.22 03:07 am

Dijkstra's quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey people! Where can I get Dijkstra's quest to kill the Radovid? I met with him and Roche, found Thaler and silence. What's next? Thaler left, the quest is over, I can’t catch up with him how to continue.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Glushkov 12.03.22

No more drugs...
radovid will be solved in another quest

d
dimakozhanov 12.03.22

No more drugs...
Play on, in the future there will be a moment of taking the quest.

N
No more drugs 12.03.22

Got it, thanks everyone

d
diablo_7_13 12.03.22

dimakozhanov
When exactly will this quest appear? I now have a quest from Radovid to kill Phillipa, but so far I am in no hurry to complete it.

A
Alexey Glushkov 12.03.22

diablo_7_13
after the quest to save Phillipa from Dijkstra

C
Cucumber312 12.03.22

diablo_7_13
You won't kill Philippa.

So you can complete the quest.

a
arinr 12.03.22

And which quest is better to complete first "In Search of the Younger" or "Treasure ...", in order to later find out where Dijkstra's money is?

s
seffko 12.03.22

arinr
is the same

a
arinr 12.03.22

Yes, how is it? These are two parallel quests. From which we get the meeting with Menge?

r
rkw 12.03.22

I have the same question as the author. They plotted with Dijkstra and Roche to remove Rodavid, saved Tyler, he didn’t know where, tried to find in the tavern where Roche or Dijkstra plotted, they weren’t there. I passed the game further, reached Kaer Morhen, disenchanted the elf, sent Geralt to gather friends to help, went to the grove and he agreed to go to the witcher's fortress... But what about Radovid's assassination attempt?! Am I missing something or forgot? Or will it be necessary to eliminate the king even further down the line?

N
No more drugs 12.03.22

rkw
I'm also thinking, how not to miss something ...

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

rkw
_

R
Rabidity 12.03.22

I will write briefly with minor spoilers.
After the battle in Kaer Morhen and the fuss with Ciri, the whole company will gather in Novigrad in Dandelion's tavern. After that, there will be a small quest chain, then you will be told to find Philippa. That's all, this is the starting point for getting the quest for Radovid.