3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riverwood 12.03.22 03:07 am

Can't guess "The Riddler" clues (Batman: Arkham City)

In general, the essence is this - there are certain clues from the riddle that need to be photographed (as I understand it, this is done as in part 1 on X - the keyboard). So, at what angle I would not stand, no matter what evidence I would simply photograph they don’t give anything, there is evidence, I know I went through it when it came out and then I didn’t focus on it, but now I just can’t play without riddles ...
Who met with this trouble? Mb I'm doing something wrong, I already watched the video how to guess riddles (although I myself understand how) and one fig - 0 result.
I hope there are people here who follow the forums of this wonderful game and know the answer.
Thank you in advance !
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riverwood 12.03.22

Although there are no answers in 2 hours, I figured out, I had to go to the Church there will be a mini quest after you break the Riddler's Question Mark at the top of the church, he will invite you to the church and then give a riddle and this riddle will be to search for such clues, everything is fine now, thanks to myself.

S
Sergiis 12.03.22

Riverwood
Don't be offended by anyone, it was late... Forgive us :)

R
Riverwood 12.03.22

Sergiis
I had a detective night here just like Batman's - I'm the only one looking for an answer, there are no answers on the Internet, they don't answer PG, everyone is asleep, so I solved the riddle in the dark of the night together with Batman)

A
Alkhazur Baidarov 12.03.22

I know that the question is off topic, but please tell me how to leave this site?

S
Sergiis 12.03.22

Riverwood
Atmosphere, everything.... Wow wow :)

A
Andrey Shunin 12.03.22

You need a specific example of what exactly and where you did not succeed.