3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
. THEKILLER. 12.03.22 03:07 am

Full version released share opinions (Battlestations: Pacific)

on torrents appeared the full version of the game share opinions discuss!
PS already downloaded and playing the game is super better than the demo!
28 Comments
Sort by:
. THEKILLER. 12.03.22

PlayGround.com

first mission for japan! attack on pearl harbor

t
topotam 12.03.22

Already passed several missions for the Japs and really liked it. One annoyance is sometimes when they ask to capture the island (from the ship), for example, or something else, they say that for this you need to press CTRL at a certain time - you pressed it and nothing ... did not reassign the keys. Well, let's see, maybe just a glitch. I'll try to complete the mission again.
According to the graphics, we can say that it is very, very decent.

. THEKILLER. 12.03.22

I also liked the graph! and about pressing Ctrl there you need to either force the attack or retreat! the cracker would come out as soon as possible!

S
Siskymasisky 12.03.22

To be honest, the first part was better in terms of interface and development + there is a stupid repair of the ship, unlike midway. In general, the game is good. I just didn’t notice the submarines - in the first part I often sailed on them - the sensations are exciting.
I will definitely buy a license from 1C. The game is worth it.

H
HAEMHIK 12.03.22

2topotam and all You
can send troops with the ctrl key only from TRANSPORTS (ships with the 1st gun). By the way, when the island is captured, defenders will run out of the main building, bring them down from the cannons from the cruiser / battleship.

H
HAEMHIK 12.03.22

Stalker17111992 Subs will be later, missions from 7 or later. I will even say that it will be possible to steer not only Japanese / American vehicles :)

a
alexander 12.03.22

Super game, downloaded a copy of the license!!! The whole day today with friends in multiplayer were cut)))

a
alexander 12.03.22

Stalker17111992:
The localizer in Russia is not 1C but New Disk))
Here: http://www.nd.ru/prod.asp?razd=descr&prod=battlestationspacific
May 21 will be released)

t
topotam 12.03.22

to HAEMHIK
Damn, well, it doesn't work. I’m trampling around this fucking island like a turtle and don’t know what to do... I know that you need to capture the islands from the Transporters, how do you switch to these transporters?

I understood everything ... The question is not relevant (well, for me at least). Press TAB and select ships there or give them orders. It's a bit confusing at first, but I've gotten used to it.

S
Siskymasisky 12.03.22

alekssandr
Well, I just thought that since the first one was localized by 1C, it means that, in theory, they should have had the second one)))

C
Cheburashka 12.03.22

Folk, is it worth taking a toy if I expect from it? :

1) Good graphics
2) More animation objects during the battle
3) Good special effects
4) Honest physics
5) Excellent cartoon
6) Changes in weather and day and night before our eyes
7) More features
8) More shaders 3 or 4 9
) Good videos
10) Switching to each individual unit during the battle and playing it
11) HDR
12) DX10 if it is there
13) I saw on the videos how the little men run around the ship, how well it is done (animation)
14) A lot whether units have abilities
15) Without controlling ground troops, is it possible to observe at least how they fight on the islands
16) Beautiful animated water
17) Are there sea animals

I will be very glad if some kind-hearted little man tells about questions

E
ERHater 12.03.22

More Animated Objects

Not so. Correctly more onemotions of objects

S
Siskymasisky 12.03.22

ERHater
"Wrong. Correct more object names"
HAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDD
+1

S
STALKER 12.03.22

so far only english version ..... but we are waiting for rusik ..)))
Gama is excellent ..!!! who cares about such games .. it will trample ....))))
Glitches have not yet been observed .... I gamble at great difficulty ... ((( bastards wet ....))))

e
ellion-shadow 12.03.22

I liked the game, only two serious minuses:
the crew of the ship was poorly made - at least a shell under his feet zero reaction
when the submarine dives, the guns shoot until they go under water and the arrows probably sink :)
but in general it’s not bad

k
koenigsegg666 12.03.22

It seems to me that they simplified the difficulty level because here you play on a veteran as in midway on the average (example: you aim at the ship and shoot and the shells will hit you anyway), but with the submarines, the ships were too clever, it became difficult to attack, especially destroyers

w
wossap 12.03.22

people explain what just do the game?
can i play with a joystick?
well, I don’t know how to fly planes there

k
koenigsegg666 12.03.22

DokZoidberg You can fight here on planes, on ships and on submarines, A game about the Second World War (in particular America VS Japan) on the seas and the Pacific Ocean (only naval battles, but there are missions related to islands and land) You can only play on the gamepad on the Xbox others don't go

w
wossap 12.03.22

I mean the joystick, like a pancake of this type is the steering wheel of the plane)
for realism)
otherwise it’s not ice to play on the keyboard)

k
koenigsegg666 12.03.22

I can't say anything about this joystick.