3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik19977 12.03.22 03:07 am

error code:16 (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

An error code: 16 pops up and you can’t play please help anyone who has encountered this error.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GroM2105 12.03.22

I also had this, as I understood it because of an unconfirmed e-mail address

V
Vswimmer 12.03.22

I also have this ...... I go to the site, drive in the logs and password, everything seems to be OK, but they still don’t let me play with the Persian. Still the same error 16. Maybe someone knows how to confirm meel or what to do?
Thanks.

G
GadkayaUtka 12.03.22

Go to the game website, log in there under your account, which in the game enter your login / password. Then, at the top right, click on your nickname, then My account, enter your password logs there again if the browser did not remember them - confirm. Another window will open - Account creation line with a large checkmark - click Update account info. Enter your mailing address in the bar for soap and click save. You will receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Move on and the error will no longer appear.

v
vitalik19977 12.03.22

Did not help

G
GadkayaUtka 12.03.22

vitalik19977
Soap must be entered exactly the one that was used during the first registration. New does not roll - checked.

v
vitalik19977 12.03.22

That's what I did

A
Anakin Skywalker 12.03.22

Guys, I don’t know if it will help, but it worked for me

1. You need to log in to the site using Display Name
2. In the account settings, where the account information is edited, change or specify the email
if you specify a new one, then a confirmation will be sent to the mail
3. Then, the most most importantly, when we launch the Launcher, we enter the email that was entered on the site
and voila! The error is gone, everything works.

in principle, if you think about it, it logically
helped me, I hope it will help you

PS I was happy as a child when everything turned out)

A
Alex Korn 12.03.22

AnakinSkywalker
Did everything as you wrote, everything worked, the character was unlocked. Thank you very much!

v
vitalik19977 12.03.22

cheers AnakinSkywalker thanks helped cheers

f
flashen 12.03.22

Anakin skywalker Tell me in more detail how to do all this, preferably with English words like on the site, I will be very grateful

v
verels 12.03.22

The people are very simple :) Just register in gmail and transfer your account to this new gmail (translated as saying early in my account, just change the old soap to the new one in my account). Good luck to all!!!

C
Caniss 12.03.22

Guys, what should I do if I don’t even log into the account on the site, I enter the display name and password, it gives out LOGIN FAILED. What to do?-_-

r
roman331 12.03.22

Guys, tell me what to do, when replacing soap, confirmation does not come

e
ev8886 12.03.22

people what to do I registered in this game for a long time but could not play because I forgot to activate my account for a long time and cleared my mail what to do?

S
Sentebov 12.03.22

GadkayaUtka
Helped, thank you very much.

A
Azat Belka 12.03.22

I have a pirate, what should I do?