3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamatist 12.03.22 03:07 am

Life and Sign Power (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In what way can an exact indicator of "life" and "power of signs" be established.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

Go to inventory and below the image of Geralt you will see:

Spoiler

A
Adamatist 12.03.22

MudrichenkO
I want to change it to the exact figure set by me (I have a bug) the strength of the signs for 900% and hp for 30k ... maybe there is some kind of editor?

M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

Adamatist
Alas, I don't know the editors, sorry

M
MONAX 12.03.22

Do you use Adamatist
Cheats?

A
Adamatist 12.03.22

MONAX
no, bug with synergy perk and doormite bombs (http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/bag_so_statistikoy-870975/

S
Smoke_Shooter 12.03.22

dabbled with cheats. and apparently when the cheat began to delete some files from it, they remained in the game itself.

M
MONAX 12.03.22

Adamatist
NOT in this case, many guys using cheats and trainers described the same thing as yours, they say don’t indulge in health and magic kills with one blow. for this, play without cheats -------- at least leave it mono weight, I play on version 1.06, I turn it on to unlimited weight and so far (2 times I go through) I have never seen bugs ....

M
MONAX 12.03.22

At the expense of doormite bombs, I even have improved ones that help well with the Wild Hunt, I didn’t fight with the magician creatures and threw nothing under my feet --------- so I repeat, try to play without cheats