3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22 03:29 am

There is no latest patch, for some reason... (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In general, the problem is this. I don't have the latest patch. That is, not at all ... Steam, such a bastard, for some reason did not load it, although there is a constant update in the settings. I understood this because people write in the comments, they say, they have changes (graphics), but I don’t see these changes at all. Plus, the Russian language with the patch also did not appear, so I had to dance with a tambourine to turn it on. In general, some kind of crap is going on with my game ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 12.03.22

Pasitiv
was the same. Changes appeared only when I started a new game +. xs why

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

Dim4ik126 Y
-yes... it looks like the developers will really pore over their mistakes until September...
By the way, do you have a link to download the patch separately?

D
Dim4ik126 12.03.22

Pasitiv
no of course. steam downloaded it

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

Dim4ik126
Well, it's just that usually patches are also thrown separately for download. Oh, it's a pity ... We'll probably have to wait a few months until everything is finally fixed.

M
Maklline66 12.03.22

What patch are you talking about? The one for June 27 has been downloaded for a long time and is rather useless

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

Maklline66
I know that. But people write, they say, there are some graphic changes. It turns out they drive, right?

M
Maklline66 12.03.22

Pasitiv
Graphical changes with the next patch were promised, if I didn't mess anything up. I didn't seem to get anything either.

s
shecter666 12.03.22

Pasitiv
is not driven, ambient occlusion appeared, rain effects on surfaces, there was something else there that was not on the PC, but was on the consoles. PG has a vidos on this patch in comparison with consoles, after the patch

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

Maklline66 Fuck
you understand people... Who says that they promised to add these changes, and someone says that they have already added them. I don't even know what to think anymore.
shecter666
Because of this, I am writing here. The fact of the matter is that people write, they say, they have changes, but for some reason I don’t have them ...

s
shecter666 12.03.22

Pasitiv
I have them, but it’s useless, the fps also drops, as it dropped, try to write to technical support, maybe they will help, also check the integrity of the cache, also an option, but it’s not a fact that it will help, well, reinstall the game if you haven’t reinstalled

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

shecter666
Yes, I already did all this back when my Russian language stubbornly did not want to appear in the game, while other people already had it. I think the problems are related to the fact that I did not buy the key in Steam itself, but in a third-party store. The devil pulled me by the leg to get the game on a PC, and even in another store ... I would have bought the game on the console, as I originally planned, and did not take a steam bath.