3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22 03:29 am

Frames drop terribly on some maps. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

In general, this crap is found on maps from add-ons, namely: Sideshow, Core and Climate. I drop from 90 frames down to one. What is this nonsense - I have no idea. But this is very terribly annoying. In addition, because of this crap, I die every now and then: I stupidly freeze in place and some bastard manages to kill me right there. How do you even deal with this crap? The developer seems to have put a big and thick bolt on this case. However, I am somewhat not surprised by this attitude towards the players. Although... maybe it's just my problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir St 12.03.22

What is your computer configuration?
I, too, like some kind of crap with all the duets.
Are you only in multiplayer?

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

Vladimir St
Everything is in order with the configuration, one 980 is worth something. It gives out more than 90 frames in the cartoon, under 150 in the company. And on these damn cards it will drop to zero. Yes, but in multiplayer this is not everywhere, but only on some maps. This is only in AW, with other parts of the series everything seems to be fine. I can throw off the name of these cards.
Spoiler

V
Vladimir St 12.03.22

Drop it please.
Do you often come across cheaters?

P
Pаsitiv 12.03.22

Vladimir St
I edited the first comment, entered the name of the cards there. About chitakov, to be honest, I don’t know yet. I rather get on nerds most often. Sometimes people have such a skill that you think they are cheaters, but they are not. Although at the first suspicion I immediately throw a complaint. But a couple of times real cheaters came across, they used AIM, bastards.