3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXStein 12.03.22 03:29 am

Aksiy sign is not selected (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the sign of Axii ceased to be selected. all the others work fine, but this one is not selectable at all. neither the wheel, nor the tab, nor the "7" key. at all. what to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
anthropolog13 12.03.22

load an earlier save, I once had that none of them got out at all, got stuck on Irden and that's it, neither here nor there ...

A
AleXStein 12.03.22

anthropolog13
I also loaded the initial saves, where he still worked. there is no point, he broke down there too

a
anthropolog13 12.03.22

Did AleXStein
restart the game?

A
AleXStein 12.03.22

anthropolog13
yes. and more than once. the bug is related to the landing on Skellige. now there was only one Aard, he loaded the control board on the ship, landed again, it seems that all the signs are still there. what's the problem - it's not clear

G
Gerrarrd 12.03.22

there was also a problem when the signs did not switch, I decided that I sat on the roach, pressed Q and broke through

V
Vladimir Kovrigin 12.03.22

just don't use the signs in the battle on the ship, everything will remain functional!

m
monity 12.03.22

thanks for the roach, it helped, otherwise I was already thinking about reinstalling the game

s
squanterfall 12.03.22

Similar problem. After passing the dungeon with Keira Mezz, all the signs except for the irden stopped getting out, then they let go. After some time, the axium was cut off. The roach didn't help. Xs just what is it, I play on a steam license

E
Eugene Smoked 12.03.22

AleXStein
Subtracted on the forum - the activation of the place of power helped, the axis worked again.

T
The sword 12.03.22

It helped to shine the lantern of Keira Mets and the axius worked again