3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackSnow 12.03.22 03:29 am

Adds realism to the shootout. (Mafia 2)

lua scripts.

game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetControlStyleStr( "CS_NORMAL") -- you can get weapons in the bar, etc.

ai.relationships:SetRelationship( enums.AI_SIDE.GANG, enums.AI_TYPE.FRIEND, enums.AI_SIDE.GANG, enums. AI_TYPE.FRIEND, 0) -- GG can shoot Joe and GG can die because of his grenade.

ai.relationships:SetRelationship( enums.AI_SIDE.NEUTRAL, enums.AI_TYPE.SELLER, enums.AI_SIDE.PLAYER, enums.AI_TYPE.FRIEND, 0) -- GG can shoot at Giuseppe, Harry, etc.

ai.relationships:SetRelationship( enums.AI_SIDE.ANY, enums.AI_TYPE.POLICE, enums.AI_SIDE.ANY, enums.AI_TYPE.POLICE, 0) -- a cop can accidentally shoot his comrade.

ai.relationships:SetRelationship( enums.AI_SIDE.GANG, enums.AI_TYPE.ENEMY, enums.AI_SIDE.GANG, enums.AI_TYPE.ENEMY, 0) -- an enemy can accidentally shoot a friend (does not apply to ganks that walk around the city).

ai.relationships:SetRelationship( enums.AI_SIDE.NEUTRAL, enums.AI_TYPE.SELLER, enums.AI_SIDE.ANY, enums.AI_TYPE.POLICE, 0) -- a cop can accidentally shoot a gun dealer, etc.
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.knight_rus 12.03.22

JackSnow is great

J
JackSnow 12.03.22

unfortunately there is no script so that a cop or gang can accidentally shoot an ordinary citizen.

B
BananaDev 12.03.22

JackSnow Is
it possible to combine them and activate them all at once?

B
BananaDev 12.03.22

JackSnow It's
still not enough that the enemies were smarter, for example, they shot more accurately there.
Can you give me a complete finished script, I don't know much about it.?

P
Pumping Iron 12.03.22

Arkham Knight.
Were they shooting? Have you tried playing on high difficulty?

B
BananaDev 12.03.22

Giga-Buster
Well, I asked. I set the "Extreme Mode" to be harder than the original hard level.
This may seem like a difficult game to you. Thanks
JackSnow

J
JackSnow 12.03.22

Arkham Knight.
Injector by s0beit

P
Pumping Iron 12.03.22

Arkham Knight.
The problem is in the scripts and in the animations of the game, in which direction the enemy doesn’t look, sees or doesn’t see you in which direction he doesn’t shoot, he still hits and kills, but for a normal person this is unnatural, and the shootout turns into a circus

J
JackSnow 12.03.22

Giga-Buster NPCs have auto-aim, when the GG runs fast they can still hit.

P
Pumping Iron 12.03.22

JackSnow
The pissies have the same thing, because the port is from non-piss

P
Pumping Iron 12.03.22

Friends, can you post somewhere an archive with all the utilities (old and new) for working with mafia 2 (especially with textures) and give a link?
I remember there was some kind of file for working with dds in Photoshop, I can’t find the utilities that I used to use anywhere

P
Pumping Iron 12.03.22

JackSnow
Do you have or know which file contains the chrome shotgun and engraved colt?

J
JackSnow 12.03.22

Giga-Buster
in PG is look.

P
Pumping Iron 12.03.22

Swaphex
Thank you