3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MishaSuharev 12.03.22 03:29 am

Problem with full screen mode. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Every time I start the game, it opens in borderless windowed mode. Is it possible to force the game to open in full screen mode? If possible, how? Please tell me.
Same thing in mk x only with screen resolution. Every time it sets 1600x900, although I have 1920x1080.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.03.22

MishaSuharev
I had such a bug on the old version of the game, but after 1.05 it disappeared.
But this is possible because of you yourself, when you start the game, if you click on the desktop, close some folder or even click somewhere while the game is starting - the game itself will start in a windowed frameless.
You start the game - you can not click anywhere. Stupid, but I do

M
MishaSuharev 12.03.22

Vladislav Igorevich
My menu says that version 1.06

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.03.22

MishaSuharev
SpoilerBut it's possible because of yourself, when you start the game, if you click on the desktop, close some folder or even click somewhere while the game is starting, the game itself will start in a windowed frameless.
You start the game - you can not click anywhere. It's stupid, but it's like this for me
This joke is on all versions of the game, maybe because of this

M
MishaSuharev 12.03.22

Vladislav Igorevich
just tried to launch the game. I didn't click anywhere. But still in the window.

S
Shreps 12.03.22

It’s like that for me in general, if you minimize the game, then deploy a black screen in a minute and only the reboot helps the system from the button.