3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oleg.avi 12.03.22 03:29 am

Glitch in Corsairs 2 (Pirates of the Caribbean)

I have a glitch with the game Corsairs 2. There, in the first mission, you need to talk to the innkeeper in Oksibei so that he leads you to one of the French soldiers (Massoni). So this innkeeper does not talk to me on this subject. I ask him a question, but there is no answer. Also, I can't enter the city without fighting the soldiers. No matter what I tell them, they still attack me. Pliz someone pass this place to me, save after talking in the tavern with Massoni, and send me a save on the box - [email protected]. Or put it on webfile.ru. You can download my save from here - webfile.ru/538241.
3 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 12.03.22

I wanted to get through to you, but I can't. I have game v. 1.03, and you have v. 1.0. The saves are simply incompatible. I'll try in words:
1. The version of the game that you have is very unfinished, so such glitches will continue to appear. It is better to install the patch before version 1.03. True, the game will have to start over. But if you have an unlicensed game (not from 1C), then it's better to install the pack from Alexus and Morgan (not to be confused with addons, just the pack).
2. Soldiers at the entrance won't attack unless you have Authority leveled up. Then you can tell them that you are going to the commander.
3. In general, the glitch that you have is not critical, so after a certain number of attempts it can probably be skipped.

S
Svarog 12.03.22

So ... ANU Quickly do all the lessons ... AND THEN I AM TO YOU .... ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

s
serge89 12.03.22

tell me how to be and what to do!!!!!! the problem is that when you sail on the quest to the island of Conceicao to find the leader of the smugglers, after the tavern the hero just runs behind the tavern and stit, no action happens ??????