3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Цифрик 12.03.22 03:29 am

Vault 89 problem (Fallout 3)

Guys, the question is this - according to the assignment, you need to get out of shelter 89 (in the original folich - the main task), but when you pass the first door (it seems from the living quarters to the reactor room), the marker points back to the living quarters, and so on in a circle. essno the task cannot be completed, and the only way to treat the bug that I found is to reboot and start the task with searching for a computer in the shelter again .. but since I used the current auto and quick saves, I will have to replay for ten hours. So, is there any other way to fix this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
punck 12.03.22

89 only mod is.

V
Vanorr 12.03.22

Tsyfrik
If this is the main quest, then this is Vault 87. And when you enter it (the Shelter), the task "Following the Footsteps" is completed and the "Search for the Gardens of Eden" appears. If it doesn't, then the label will always show that way. Probably bugged. Can be fixed with a team

Цифрик 12.03.22

Vanorr
probably mixed up, about the shelter .. if it doesn’t make it difficult, can you tell me which team ??

g
gmh4589 12.03.22

If this is shelter 87, then you need to open the cell with the super mutant Fox, after talking with him. After that, he will help take the GECK.

R
Rhyme 12.03.22

Do not pay attention to the marker, just complete the quest, the marker does not affect the progress of the passage.

Цифрик 12.03.22

I couldn’t do anything, I had to replay for several hours, and when I replayed the same task, everything went fine. apparently there was a bug .. the topic is closed.