3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7Rain7 12.03.22 03:29 am

Admins, can I find out what kind of copy-paste?

By chance, while searching for a photo in Google, I came across just such a weight.
http://www.gta.ru/forums/hardware/video/videokarti_drayveri_razgon_resheniya_problem_v_9-812330/
http://www.nwnights.ru/forums/hardware/video/videokarti_drayveri_razgon_resheniya_problem_v_9-812330/
http://www.allods.net/ forums/hardware/video/videokarti_drayveri_razgon_resheniya_problem_v_9-812330/

This is only a part of the topics that are one to one duplicated with the one we talked to people on PG. Those. I am not registered on those sites, I did not unsubscribe, but for some reason I see a 100% copy of the topics and discussions that were and are on PG.
What's the catch, if not a secret?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 12.03.22

These are relatives of PG

A
Alexandrovitch 12.03.22

n
northern alcoholic 12.03.22

Interconnected sites. Just wondering how they were made like that?

p
pecabir 12.03.22

heh, welcome to the corpo(scat.lol) evil walkie-talkie

7Rain7 12.03.22

Duck, moreover, that he scored his own made photo. It became interesting where it is in Google. And here I found it.
GRiDOX
But it's interesting, I'm in these projects under the same nickname and automatically registered, or do I have to register as a separate project? I'm not going to fight there, but I just wondered what it was. This is all our communication in iron. It is interesting to modernize the iron in the course. I'll ask Viktorovich tomorrow.
PS: It's just a violation of the law on the dissemination of personal data. I only signed up for PG. Maybe in that topic I said something personal, and now it is scattered over a bunch of sites))). Not sure about registration yet. I only signed up for PG with their user agreement. It says nothing about subsites.

p
pecabir 12.03.22

7Rain7
Why is the forum very similar to the PlayGround.ru forum? Even the messages are the same!
Because the site www.GTA.ru is a site included in the PlayGround.ru Network. These sites have a common forum, news and users. A list of other PG Network sites can be seen at the top of the page.

So you don't have to re-register here?
Yes, for authorization on www.GTA.ru use the same username and password that you use on PlayGround.ru.

it's so pure read

I
Ilya233 12.03.22

Pirate-AC3
xD

p
pecabir 12.03.22

Pirat-AC3
I've been doing this since 2007. For 6 years without registering the mod, I've been rocking with cracks, and on the forums I've fired useful information.
he was young, social phobia did not allow him to enter into open communication with the local fauna

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

betrayed his ideals with the local fauna
and became part of this fauna himself

p
pecabir 12.03.22

more out of your comfort zone

p
pecabir 12.03.22

Pirat-AC3
xs. I didn't stay on the site all the time. I read it here, swayed it there, twitched in the hentai section...

P
Pirate-AC3 12.03.22

pekabir damn
2009, removed the cracks. Thanks to the sour

p
pecabir 12.03.22

Pirat-AC3
is it in 2009? I kind of downloaded the first crack from the pegach for skyrim at release. repack did not have time to pack then

p
pecabir 12.03.22

Pirat-AC3
mb. I was very bruised then, so I can’t say anything for sure

P
Pirate-AC3 12.03.22

Pecabear
celebrating the release of Skyrim?

p
pecabir 12.03.22

Pirat-AC3
not, in the period from 2008-2011 he led an idle life until he met his future wife

P
Pirate-AC3 12.03.22

Pekabir
must have knocked out the dope with a rolling pin? =)

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

and merge aggression goes here)

7Rain7 12.03.22

Thanks, didn't know. Really didn't know. It's a pity.

M
MMMolY 12.03.22

7Rain7
It does not violate any law. When registering for PG, you are not required to provide any data that would make you a data subject.
And even if you fill out absolutely the entire profile, then this data is not enough to directly or indirectly determine the identity of a particular individual + they are not required of you and you shared them voluntarily.

In general, it is easier to draw an analogy with some social. network. Old stuffed in the profile - it means they wanted to share and nothing indicates otherwise.

In general, the entire law on the protection of the Persian. data, like many laws in our kingdom-state, are very vague and contain wording that can be interpreted in different ways ad infinitum.

And in general, are you really now saying "my rights are being violated on these Internets of yours!"? The rights? In the Internet? And do you believe it?)
You will be surprised when you find out how much you have stored on the servers of providers, etc. and is issued without your knowledge where it should be at their first request)))