3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wasssa 12.03.22 03:29 am

how to run on windows 7 (Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

on xp rushing to 7 also want to play!
13 Comments
Sort by:
X
XeOs 12.03.22

I have a maximum of seven pret calmly, the only thing is that the disk requires (well, everyone knows what it is being treated for)

try to run it as administrator / with compatibility mode if it doesn’t start

yet if it gives an error about Open GL, then you need to download it accordingly

M
MAnVEЪ 12.03.22

1st Method
Try to rename jump.exe file to Quake3.exe
2nd Method
But if you want to play singleplayer then-
For ATI:
1. For 32 bit download this(support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows /10-3/Pages/radeonaiw_vista32.aspx?&lang=English) 1a.
For 64 bit download this(support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/10-3/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx?&lang=English )
2.Close the window with the driver installation
3.Go to the folder 10-3_vista32_win7_32_ddPackagesDriversDisplayW7_INFB_96537 (for 64-Bit there may be another way (!)), copy the atioglxx.dl_ file to the game folder.
4. In the folder with the game, create a txt file, write expand atioglxx.dl_ atioglxx.dll there 5.
Change the file extension from .txt to .bat
5a. If you can't change the extension, go to My Computer->{Top Menu}->Tools->Folder Options...->View tab->Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types"
6. Have a nice game!

P
Player from the Caucasus 12.03.22

The 1st method works already checked the current, now I still need help from me that in the cartoon that in the single the game hangs will work for 10 minutes and everything starts to blunt! Plz tell me how to get rid of them?

A
Antony46 12.03.22

I don't have atioglxx.dl file

R
Rikudo Nagashi 12.03.22

It's strange... everything works for me... Windows 7 Ultimate :))) Maybe the disc is pirated?

t
tenders 12.03.22

And I have all the games on the seven go. Academy is no exception :)

a
aleck schmidt 12.03.22

MANVE
tried both ways - it doesn't work. and the atioglxx.dl_ file does not exist in the folder. I have windows 7, 64 bit. (6.1, build 7601) direct X 11, 3-core cpu 2.3 GHz

D
DI3EPTIP 12.03.22

Does not plow on XP, I don’t know why, it worked fine before. Writes: GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

And more. unable to open game folder if you are logged on with limited privileges please log off log back on as Administrator and try again
6 months ago everything worked fine. Didn't change anything on the computer. Nothing helps. No update firewood, no Open GL, no DiretX.

A
Artom12 12.03.22

installed Star Wars Escape Yavin IV - The Lost Maps how to make it use Quake3.exe and not jump.exe?

F
Fuken 12.03.22

XeOs
where to download OpenGL?

a
aleck schmidt 12.03.22

still wondering why the game is not running on Windows 7? Maybe it's only for XP? Everything was fine on HR. Although, I even have Dune through the emulator, a 1994 shogi game. What could be the problem? I install Jedi Academy, there is a splash screen, the mission is loading and that's it - it throws it out. what is X?

S
SUSUL1 12.03.22

In general, the game is excellent at 7ke and even at 8.1
Looks like a problem with the game

-
-VLD- 12.03.22

SUSUL1 Depends
on the processor as far as I understood. My AMD game runs on Windows 8.1. But on Intel core i3 he writes about incompatibility.