3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 12.03.22 04:31 am

Problem with Asus M5A97 R2.0

I have such a problem. In general, today I moved to another house and yesterday the computer worked perfectly. After I turned it off, and put it in a box to transport it to another house. Collected carefully and drove it carefully. After he came home and wanted to connect the computer, he turned on, all the coolers work, but the message No signal appears on the screen. Switching to sleep mode. What could be the problem? I thought it was the video card, but no, instead of my own, I tried to install the old working gt9600, but the problem remained. I tried to swap the operative, and what is strange memok flashes red.
PC Specifications:
| AMD FX-6300 Vishera Six-Core 3.5GHz 8 MB + DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 300| - | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | - | Sapphire Radeon R9 270x dual-x 2gb GDDR5 | - | Toshiba 1TB - 7200rmp |
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

up!

S
Shadows3D 12.03.22

Additional power on the mother and video did not forget to connect?

C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

Shadows3D
Yes, everything seems to be in place, as I turned it off after that I didn’t even climb into the system, and after turning it on, such a canoe happened

C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

up!

i
ili0ili 12.03.22

ClevoGame
is the speaker connected? What cable is connected to the monitor?

C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

ili0ili
there is a speaker, earlier when it was turned on it made 1 beep, and everything was fine, right now it is silent for any reason.
It's not the cable, it's been checked already.

i
ili0ili 12.03.22

ClevoGame
perhaps the power supply does not produce the required power, try to check the voltage on the molex with a multimeter, for example

C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

ili0ili
650W is not enough for such a system?)

i
ili0ili 12.03.22

ClevoGame
and yet, the computer continues to make noise or is cut down after "No signal. Going to sleep"?

i
ili0ili 12.03.22

ClevoGame
650W is very good, it's just that power supplies like to break

C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

ili0ili
Well, it says on the monitor that there is a transition to sleep mode, but the system, as it were, continues to work)

S
Shadows3D 12.03.22

Reinstall the system via BIOS or at least reset the BIOS to default

C
ClevoGame 12.03.22

Shadows3D
How do I reinstall if bios won't boot? i.e. on the screen No signal, nothing. I've already dumped it, to no avail.

S
Shadows3D 12.03.22

And how then is written the transition to sleep mode? Is this monitor mode? :)

S
Shadows3D 12.03.22

By the way, does your mother have a built-in video?

S
Shadows3D 12.03.22

If so, then during transportation, the battery on the BIOS could go away and it switched to integrated video.

Y
Yura Tyschuk 12.03.22

I have the same current, I have a R7 250 video card. At startup, the screen is silent and everything inside is buzzing and working, you can even hear how Skype starts. I think this is a problem with PCI-e because the motherboard has max. PCI-e 2.0x16 supported, graphics card requires PCI-e 3.0