3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni343434 12.03.22 04:32 am

Freezes every 3-4 minutes (The Crew)

Good day, I ran into such a problem, I bought the game through Uplay for a long time, about a month ago there were problems, the first one is impossible to synchronize the game with achievements, the second and last, EVERY 3-4 minutes the game wildly sags for about a minute, then it hangs for 3 -4 minutes and again on a new one, WHAT IS HIS MOTHER IS, there was no such thing before, I wrote in support, no answer, no hello, in the end I wrote to them 7 times, NOTHING ,,, I just didn’t do anything, updated the firewood, set I checked previous versions, I checked for viruses, I climbed into the dispatcher, I thought maybe something was loading the computer, but there’s nothing there, the vidyuha and everything else is in the normal temperature range (there was no overheating), I sinned on the Internet, but everything is fine there, in general, I don’t understand what is happening, please give an intelligible answer or a solution to the problem, but there would be zero sense from technical support!
Thank you all in advance for your response!
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexandrioan 12.03.22

Strange, same problem. It only slows down as if by a multiple number of frames. The reason has not been revealed. All the manipulations, like the author of the post above, have been done and there is no sense. All the same, I wonder what it is,

Y
YouTy6bl4 12.03.22

Perhaps there is a problem with the Internet. In general, there is a virus which, like a virus, is not displayed. the antivirus does not find it. Go to %appdata%/Roaming folder and look for Stream (Don't confuse with Steam). Delete this folder if it exists. I have because of this Stream'a all the games hung. Might have a similar problem here.

L
LuNature 12.03.22

Mdya. there is little that can be done here. To begin with, I would write the characteristics of my computer, and only then decide what and where. The issue may be in Windows.

D
Deimoros 12.03.22

There was a situation like yours, the computer always kept the game calm at 60fps, but once it started to slow down in the game. I tried everything, different programs, cleaning and so on, it did not help. But somewhere in a month I caught a bad virus, in general covered Windows. After reinstalling Windows, all problems were solved by themselves. Try.

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

YouTy6bl4
Not much is not the exact way. here is the correct
C:Users(username)AppDataRoaming
and yes, I also encountered this ... deleted it and everything returned to normal

a
alexandrioan 12.03.22

Thanks SwedovSandr
!!! One question and what is this Stream folder for.

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Alexandrioan
So this is a virus masquerading as Steam.
Did it help? Deleted it? Just delete it from the trash too ... Otherwise, it will crawl back again.
in fact, this is not even a virus, but a program for winding up virtual money through the resources of a video card, i.e. your vidyuha works for some uncle. Be careful when downloading and installing something ... download only torrent files from torrents ... otherwise they often offer to download an exe file at the beginning - this is 75 percent some kind of infection

Y
YouTy6bl4 12.03.22

SwedovSandr
I indicated through the search or execute. For many, this folder is hidden.

a
alexandrioan 12.03.22

SwedovSandr
Thank you very much.

D
Daemon 5647 12.03.22

After the June update, the game began to freeze a few minutes after the start and the message "the program has stopped working" appears. Before that, I played for six months and there were no problems. Tell me what could be the matter?

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Daemon 5647
Check your video settings.... Try to set everything to the minimum... especially the frame rate from 60 to 30. Update your video card drivers. It could also be that the vidyuha is overheating.

m
m1ts 12.03.22

I had something like this, but I got such an error when there was not enough physical memory ...

c
chvova2008 12.03.22

does not plow anything

7Rain7 12.03.22

Haven't played the game for a long time. In the evening I'll come and check, the computer is powerful, in theory this should not be.

c
chvova2008 12.03.22

The July update is out - a shitty patch - it wouldn't be better

f
flitzer 12.03.22

chvova2008
It would be better if you, cheaters, were not in the game. And the patch is necessary - bugs have been fixed and useful things have been added to the game.

7Rain7 12.03.22

Launched last night, rode for about 40 minutes. Everything goes at maximum speed without a single lag. So look for the problem yourself.

c
chvova2008 12.03.22

yesterday until 18 did not work - then it went