3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[2La] Alex 12.03.22 04:32 am

What would you change in the game? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

If it were my will (and opportunities), I would change some things in the game (mostly small gameplay things), for example
1) Instead of animation of rolls, I made an animation of volts (Geralt is still not a bun).
2) I would change the system with energy - so that magical energy is collected from intersections and does not regenerate itself in battle. I also added a restriction on the pumping of energy - in the book, for example, if a sorcerer grabs too much, he can die. Also, the ability to charge signs would not hurt.
3) I would remove the damage in the block.
4) In the book, sometimes opponents just ran away seeing what awaits them - you can add the ability "Bloody murder, so that others would not be accustomed", a kind of spectacular lynching of one enemy, after which his associates can get scared and run away.
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kain_O 12.03.22

I would double the size of the game. Few.

M
MgVolkolak 12.03.22

I would double the size of the game. Few.
Et is right. Particularly lacking are the side quests in Chapter 2, as well as the normal Chapter 3.

Personally, as a fan of the first part, I really don’t like this bright cartoonish graphics aimed at Americans and just all sorts of kids who love color. I would remove all this contrast, make a harsh, gloomy picture, sometimes diluted with beautiful landscapes. In general, so that it would be something like in the alpha version of the game.

In addition, I would make several changes to the plot - for example, Geralt would not volunteer to run to the ballista in the prologue, and in general he would run less on errands, this is not typical for him.

In addition, I would return alcohol, intoxication effects, the "let's drink" mini-game, normal full dialogue choices, a more lively world, live environment - geese, chickens, dogs, and much more that was in the first part, but which, alas, is not in this one.

Oh yes, of course, you need to change the combat system, at least return the styles and increase the number of sword strike animations by 10 times, so that there is at least a part of the variety of strikes in the first part.
Another 1) Instead of animation of rolls, I would make an animation of volts (Geralt is still not a bun)

I would also make a normal transfer of decisions from the first part, more influencing the game. And then most of the fans of books for the order did not pass at all, and in the second part the changes are noticeable only if you were for the order.

In general, if I said about the first Witcher "nothing needs to be changed in this game, everything is in its place", then I will say about the second one: this game needs a global revision and rethinking!

3) I would remove the damage in the block.
It's easy to do it yourself, for example, my "creation" http://www.playground.ru/files/52707/ The damage, of course, was not removed at all, but reduced to an adequate size.

C
Chit13 12.03.22

oh, it's been almost a year since the game came out, but still for me there is no better. Already passed 5 times)
In this game, everything is very cool, well, maybe adding something would not hurt.
1) not one, but several settlements with free movement within one chapter. For example, he came to the village, and there the nakers started up, went to another, there was a witch at the mill, and so on.
2) variety of locations. In the Witcher, the action takes place in locations that are not monotonous, but similar in content. In Oblivion and other RPGs, the developers like to drive around different climatic zones, settlements with drastically different architecture. In short, I would like the locations to differ radically. (note In the first part, it was nice to go out to the temple quarter after a fight in the swamp.)
3) some of the above. It is necessary to return the battle for drinking, volts instead of rolling - IMHO more spectacular.

L
Lvinomord 12.03.22

1. Large territory (more cozy taverns with scum, different dungeons, etc..)
2. A more convenient map with the smallest details! The ability to apply your own notes.
3. Horses and generally more small animals (as in the first part).
4. Return normal alcohol (as well as the corresponding animation of the character). Remove ROTTEN grub from merchants - moreover, it is completely
unnecessary ... 3D... a trifle, but nice
6. Setting the game NOT IN THE GAME ITSELF - complete nonsense... modify the sound ..
7. Remove this vomitous color of bile from the main menu, and replace it with various beautiful screens...
8. That's all for now ...

J
Joy McNally [Bring back t 12.03.22

... 6. Setting up the game NOT IN THE GAME ITSELF - complete nonsense ........

this is not nonsense, but correct. Thus, almost everything can be configured.

...7. Remove this vomit color of bile from the main menu...
this is not the color of bile, but a cell of some organism. Quite unusual and looks good.

N
Nemesis 12.03.22

MgVolkolak

Fuck yourself! The alpha had the old combat system! Plus dragon scenes! Well, nafik had to redo everything? Idiots!

L
Lvinomord 12.03.22

Joy McNally 7. I don't know... I think that this pulsing cell is more suitable for the PREY game... original - YES, but about beauty.... hmm..
6. Outside the game settings are inconvenient (in my opinion) the fact that each time you have to enter and exit the game to test one incl. on or off parameter ... by the way, there are absolutely no sound settings ... of course, I understand - worldwide console, but ... it's very alarming ....

F
Festr.. 12.03.22

[2La] Alex
I agree with everything.
MgVolkolak
I agree. In alpha version, a lot was even cooler. And the witcher seems to have been remade. Or removed altogether. I'd love to play the modified alpha version...
Now let's get down to business.

Here are my wishes from The Witcher 3. Let's Dream (http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/696563/):

Parkour. I would like to run across the rooftops for a vampire, escape a tree from ghouls and generally a bunch of everything. I would like the atmosphere of the first part. Another, ubermega-giga-chic combat. More quests and more open world. So that FOOD can be eaten. To have VODKA. So that elixirs are made on its basis. And that's not all that can be done or changed. Maybe do a team action? So that the steel witcher's sword was very cool from the very beginning. Well, that's all for now. I think I'll add it.
Oh yes! Good plot!
And finally, to be told who attempted on Foltest at the end of the first part!
More monsters!!!
Several satellites. For example, a witcher with dual swords, a wizard, etc., etc.
It would be cool if there was Ciri: ala Prince of Persia. Something is wrong? I turned back time and everything.
A bunch of jokes and references to other games.

And seriously:
1) Freedom of movement.
2) Alcoholic drinks and normal alchemy (based on drinks, not a mixture of herbs, dust and filth like brains, etc.)
3) Combat system. Something needs to be redone ... Animation of dodges - of course. It is better to change the combat altogether. To do something like continuous improvisation of strikes and "reflexes" that help to dodge in case of something (of course, not cheating, but competently implemented).
4) Equal opponents. Once Geralt was dealt about seven blows with an ax (!), and less than half of his HP was taken down. Disorder, right? The combat system needs to be completely overhauled. Like, everyone can kill each other from the first or third (approximately) hit, if an indirect hit, and from one if a direct one. Well, I hope you can figure it out. Increase the chance to kill with one hit (all). Geralt the Witcher, after all. Why should he call (in some cases) the enemy to death?
5) A lot more...

Well, weapons and ammunition. The bookish Geralt had two swords, super-cool, which he did not change, good comfortable clothes (not armor, but clothes. He dodged, blocked blows and hit for sure, and did not beat the enemy, standing still, realizing that he had more damage and the armor will hold). Something like this, here. It needs to be returned, right? Well, you can, they say, Geralt carries daggers and knives with him. And you can also make it so that you can use someone else's weapons or suitable items during the battle ...

THIS IS SO MUCH OF EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND SHOULD CHANGE.
And that's probably not all.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 12.03.22

The ability to fuck Saskia would add...

f
fox345 12.03.22

the angle of the poker board would make for a permanent view from above, otherwise you can sometimes throw the dice half way from behind the high sides you can't see-BESEEEE!!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.22

I would order a lot of dynamic light sources for the engine and it would be cool to add pom and tossellation in 2011 then.
in the gameplay, I would rework the combat system a bit to make it easier to use the signs and add a kintsy difficulty mode for crayfish where the pedmak would be hard to kill and he was very cool and would give everyone a kick without really rolling.