3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwebyte 12.03.22 04:32 am

Difficulty level in the game. (WWE 2K15)

So I decided to play on the Legendary difficulty level against Brock'a Lesnar'a. Everything is fine, but he reverses very badly, that is, rarely. Told him to three after some scooby slam. HOW TO UNDERSTAND THIS? I wanted to play normally against the beast on extreme rules, but I got nothing. I just hit him a few times, he reversed a few times, then I gave him a skumb slam and that's it, I told him to three. The match took me 2 minutes. Tell me why is that?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
R054 12.03.22

Are you playing in the universe?

q
qwebyte 12.03.22

R054
No, the match just decided to play.

R
R054 12.03.22

Qwebyte
Well, then I don't know, I just thought that you were playing the universe, and there was a separate choice of difficulty.
Maybe you didn't save your changes?

q
qwebyte 12.03.22

R054
Saved, checked several times. Is there a different level of complexity in the universe?

R
R054 12.03.22

Qwebyte
It seems to be yes, but I could be wrong)

R
R054 12.03.22

Qwebyte
Also, do you play as your own wrestler?

q
qwebyte 12.03.22

R054
Unfortunately, I did not understand what and how in a career. I passed it, but I was on a smacdown for a very long time and before leaving I was given a match for the title, I won it, got on the row, had a match there, won, got to wrestmania against some Flash Silva, not an undertaker, won - credits . For some reason I can't play it.

R
R054 12.03.22

Qwebyte
This career ended)

q
qwebyte 12.03.22

R054
Yes, I understand, but one push in my entire career is not a push, and it took a long time to get to the roux, but in the end I only played one match.

R
R054 12.03.22

Qwebyte
Develop feuds with title holders (IC USA) and there will be fights for those titles.

q
qwebyte 12.03.22

R054
I don't know how to do it .-.
I say I can't figure it out