3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 12.03.22 04:32 am

How to make Pick Roll Maestro? (NBA 2K15)

The assistant coach always tells me to do it in training and then in the game.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.03.22

You ask for a barrier, with it you create a space for yourself to throw or a corridor for passing under the ring, you attack. Or after the barrier you go through the corridor to the ring, the defender, who took care of the big one, pulls up on you - you give it to the freed big one under the middle one, or under the ring (if he goes there opened)

R
Rock8 12.03.22

Dmitry Korolyuk

It's not smart to ask, but how to ask for a barrier?

m
marlynrus 12.03.22

B button on xbox controller

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.03.22

Werewolf1986
I will add marlynrus to the comment. will be open for an average throw. If you hold it for a short time, he will put up a quick screen and will open on the ring. True, xs, but in the second case, there are often fouls for the wrong setting of the screen.

R
Rock8 12.03.22

I play on the keyboard.

A
Alex Maksimenko 12.03.22

Werewolf1986
and what ???? Religion does not allow you to look in the control ???? There is a control in the control menu .... they write you a gamepad button go into the control and look at which button on the clave you have assigned to ..... .I got confused ...

R
Rock8 12.03.22

Alex Maksimenko

I changed the control for myself on the keyboard which button B you tell me exactly what the name is called.

m
marlynrus 12.03.22

oh, my God ... who "plays" in such games on the clave? hold on ;) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=358530477

R
Rock8 12.03.22

Thank you, I found out, it turns out to be easy to do thanks to everyone.

R
Rock8 12.03.22

Hold the A button in my case and up to the green half Full red is late and pick and roll. By the way, Budge got a pick-and-roll maestro today :)

v
v.ok 12.03.22

oh, how I laughed for a long time)))) and what ???? Religion does not allow you to look at the management ??? thanks for the humor)

A
Alex Maksimenko 12.03.22

v.ok
yes to health .....