3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volost 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game translation. (WWE 2K22)

Share your experience, who and what translates ... in this part, apparently without knowledge of English, nowhere. I tried using google translator on my phone (through the camera) and it's not convenient. Also, software of the type - Screen Translator, QTranslate - does not work as it should - and all because the game does not have mouse control (no cursor support) and in order to translate using capture programs, you need to constantly turn off the game and in windowed mode, click on the slave table, which is also not convenient. Maybe someone will find a way to conveniently translate text directly from the game without folding and without windowed mode .. I would be very grateful ... if you share your experience.
/ Thanks.
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
amer989 18.03.22

Volost
It would be nice if they translated it. But as far as I understand deafly ....

H
Hitman047 18.03.22

amer989
didn't translate the previous parts either, even just the text, so you don't have to wait. In principle, there it is quite clear what and how.

r
rotesko 18.03.22

Well, transfer current from the phone, through the camera. Well, the dialogues there are not very complicated, they basically say who to beat, and you answer ok or not ok

B
Big_Stacy 04.05.22

Hitman047
Eh, I didn't understand anything. I was the first to play SmackDown on Sonya, it was more or less clear, but then everything became complicated. Decided to get nostalgic called...