3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Kovalevsky 18.03.22 12:09 am

Management (WWE 2K22)

All management was shoveled ... I play on the keyboard. More or less adjusted to the mood of the previous parts. And here are a few questions, maybe someone figured it out.

1. How to put an opponent lying on the floor on his feet? I understood how to carry, how to drive around the ring, and how to lift - nifiga.
2. What about reverses, they either exist or they don’t, what does it depend on?
3. Is it possible, after having launched the enemy into the ropes, to throw him into the air, as was the case in the previous parts?
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
rotesko 18.03.22

pdf
_

A
Alexander Kovalevsky 18.03.22

rotesko
Alas, I did not find it. There are only the basics, and the actions I have described require certain conditions, which are not mentioned here (

_
_noMercy 18.03.22

hold down ctrl + i (default)

_
_noMercy 18.03.22

can also be thrown into the air. But xs on what button. Possibly on the same one as running

A
Alexander Kovalevsky 26.03.22

_noMercy Thank you
, kind man.

A
Alexander Kovalevsky 26.03.22

As for the reverses, I figured it out, by the way. Now it is not only necessary to reverse everything, but also to "guess" what technique the enemy will carry out.

For example, if he grabs you in grappling, on JK by default, you need to guess what move the opponent will make, strong or weak. If guessed - then the capture is interrupted.

The combo goes down the same way, you need to guess on JKL by default