3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zorogan888 18.03.22 12:09 am

Diablo 2 Resurrected (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon moderators. I need help with the game, I don’t know where to write anymore? Where are the game saves in the Diablo 2 resurected game and where do they need to be transferred to a new game so that the game works with saves, there is no longer the patience to go through three acts 3 times?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 18.03.22

Moderators do not ban me for sending it to Google.

B
Bitard 26.03.22

Dobermn
give me a day

D
Doberman 26.03.22

Bitard
skok nada brother

F
FludoTron 26.03.22

Doberman
three hundred bucks

D
Doberman 26.03.22

I can use FludoTron
in rubles, 10 lyam in total.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.03.22

Have you watched the Dobermn
course for a long time? ;D

D
Doberman 26.03.22

Sweety_Mustard what's
the point of the exchange rate if you don't buy dollars (paper) they are stupidly absent and will not be transported)

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.03.22

Dobermn
you watch the news. On RBC - quite reliable infa. Oh .... eat
Gas for rubles, we bought a third of the shares of our companies on the cheap - so they jumped another 30%) And this is only a part. The dollar is slowly falling - but we don't care about it anymore ;D

m
magyarorszag 26.03.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
rbk - quite reliable info
lol ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.03.22

magyarorszag
sholol - you can compare charts with RBC with any stock exchange, they publish statements of responsible persons with reference to the units themselves.

But yes, you can keep writing lol pysh'-pysh' and live on in a parallel reality ;D

B
Bitard 03.04.22

Sweety_Mustard
Rbk - pro-government media. Take the same dollar rate and its chart, and try to apply it to reality. It can be written, and so yes, it is also written on the fence.

m
magyarorszag 03.04.22

Sweety_Mustard
I have already seen, and more than once, what kind of crap these "responsible persons" have been on TV since 2014, if not earlier, so I don't need to talk about a parallel reality here. The very reality in which the Russian Federation exists, together with the DPRK, Eritrea and Belarus, to the delight of people like you. And yes, I'm not "shoshol", but a citizen of the Russian Federation, if anything