3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickkeyy 18.03.22 01:01 am

God Eater Serpent (Elden Ring)

How was your fight with this boss in Vulcan Manor?

I first poked him with my valyn, and the damage inflicted on him made me cry. After a couple of attempts, I remembered that I took a certain "Snake Hunter" from the entrance, and decided to use it already.
And actually, neither the first stage, nor the second, could do anything to me, because the boss fell from every third hit. I spent a couple of flasks and failed on the first try with this spear, disappointed in the boss, as I thought that everyone killed him like that. But the joke is that before the battle, for some reason, I decided to sharpen my spear with +6 darkness stones, and instead of 800 damage from a simple poke, I dealt 3k. I broke the whole battle and the boss with sharpening)

YouTubers suffered in the second phase.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

Nickkeyy
And what level did you beat him with?

N
Nickkeyy 18.03.22

GillesDeVanz
I only got to the boss when I completed all 3 orders, the last of which is on top of the giants

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

Nickkeyy
well, slightly pumped, you killed him and that's it) I killed him in general 130)

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

Yes, with a spear specially made for him, he is easily killed - spam yourself LMB from under the block with a shield, that's all.
It's a pity this spear only works against him, it's very convenient.