3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomafKA1 18.03.22 01:01 am

Game won't launch (Forza Horizon 4)

I decided to somehow go into Forza to ride to the music and then the game simply did not start, I played the game on a pirated repack from the game + hacking into the network mode. I tried a bunch of ways, not one is suitable, I don’t even have a similar problem, people’s game freezes when loading, and my problem is that the forza download window doesn’t even open, and even more so the game. I went into the task manager, turned everything off, I look at the forza process, after starting the game, the game tries to load for 5-7 seconds, the screen is completely blank (in terms of no loading windows, nothing), and after these 5-7 seconds the game process just closes , already tried and reinstalled the game, and forza fix, and much more. Previously, everything worked stably, but here, and on you.
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natsumi_Kimura 17.04.22

Taxi.. However hello. I'm sorry that your pirate ship sank. But it is better to clarify this issue with the developers of the repack. In the worst case, a complete reinstallation of the game will solve the problem.
A full reinstall means: Cleaning the cache, registry, deleting Xbox and Microsoft users. If you also have an OS like a conscript, it runs from servers with KMS emulation. That is generally a problem. (Jokes about unlicensed Windows entered the chat.). Since Forza is a Microsoft product. It is very closely related to all components of Windows. I advise you to purchase so as not to bathe about the entrance and performance. Rather than waste time and run around the forums with the words "How to fix it." No offense, but I know from my own experience what it's like to spend time solving problems, and at the same time be at zero in your wallet. And my advice to you. Catch discounts (Although under the current circumstances it will become much more difficult), Giveaways (Just not on public VK. I mean in EGS, GOG, Steam, etc.), well, the extreme and generally dangerous option. This is to buy from outbids on the sites (There are often stolen accounts there.) I will say in advance that I do not approve of this. But do it better at your own peril and risk. Good luck

I'm not surprised it took so long for anyone to reply. The question is of life. ^_^

Tea and cookies to all ^_^

L
LastSerafim 20.01.23

I have the same problem, the game License, I decided to drive, and the situation is as described above, I checked the files for a crash, reinstalled several times, etc., etc., and even created a new user, I can’t start any game, I don’t know what to do .. ..

a
abvgdeezhziiklmn 20.01.23

The game does not work if the Microsoft Store is not installed. Because of this, on operating systems such as Windows 10 LTSC, it will hang in the manager, but will not start. If you just don’t have a Microsoft store, then it’s very easy to fix it - reinstall Windows or install the Microsoft Store, there is one on GitHub (can be found in the browser using the windows 10 ltsc add Microsoft Store request).