3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mawinaa 18.03.22 01:01 am

Which football team will be the strongest in 2022

Which football team will be the strongest in 2022
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 18.03.22

Mawinaa
, to be honest, even to me - I used to be able to name the starting lineups of 5-6 teams in the Premier League as a keepsake - even I don't give a shit about football. I don’t even know about the rest - here people asked who Mostovoy was and whether he was the same person who got into the cops together with Kokorin ...

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

City or Real

b
bazilevs 18.03.22

Real Madrid

M
Mawinaa 18.03.22

For the second season in a row, Ronaldo failed to reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League with his team.............

b
bazilevs 18.03.22

Mawinaa
Should have retired at Real Madrid...
Just like Messi did in Barcelona...

m
mrKaktak 18.03.22

Bavaria

M
Mawinaa 26.03.22

How many times has your favorite team won

M
Mawinaa 26.03.22

In the central battle of the semi-final part of the playoffs, the national teams of Turkey and Portugal will meet, will Ronaldo lose this time? By the way, that my homeland and Portugal share together...🙃🙃

M
Mawinaa 26.03.22

North Macedonia scored the winning goal late in the match to beat Italy 0-1. Italy misses two World Cups in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mawinaa 11.04.22

Reading VS Stoke City –
Championship 
My prediction: F2 (0) @ 1.95

M
Mawinaa 11.04.22

Manchester City VS Atletico Madrid - Champions League
Match time: Tuesday 05-04-2022 22:00 Moscow time 
Odds analysis: Manchester City have slowed down significantly in recent matches, but Guardiolla has repeatedly stated that he is focused on the Champions League matches. The Citizens will run forward from the first minutes and try to score an early goal, while Atlético will try to “leave” on the counterattacks. Both teams have a brilliant attacking game, which means that the audience can count on a productive game. Fonbet 1X2 bet opening odds on this game are 8.40 - 5.25 - 1.40 and Kelly Criteria: 0.98 - 0.97 - 0.94
My Prediction: TB 2.5 @ 1.92

M
Mawinaa 11.04.22

Benfica VS Liverpool – Champions League
Match time: Tuesday 5-04-2022 22:00 Moscow time 
Odds analysis: Benfica have been playing very unstable in recent matches, especially if you take into account the game in attack. Liverpool, on the other hand, play well at their gates and are not as active in attack as they used to be, because it is simply unrealistic to fight for all the titles and arrange shootouts in every match. I think Klop's wards will focus on reliability in defense in the first match and are unlikely to allow the opponent to excel, while scoring 1-2 goals on duty. Fonbet 1X2 betting odds on this game are 8.40 - 5.25 - 1.40 and Kelly Criteria: 0.98 - 0.97 - 0.94
My Prediction: TM3 @ 1.85

M
Mawinaa 11.04.22

Villarreal VS Bayern - Champions League
Villarreal managed to get past Juventus, which is still in its infancy and in terrible shape. Bayern play very confidently in the last matches and greatly outperform the Spaniards in class. I think that Nagelsman's wards will get down to business from the first minutes, they will eliminate the underestimation of the opponent and win a landslide victory. Fonbet 1X2 betting odds on this game are 5.60 - 4.30 - 1.55 and Kelly Criteria: 0.96 - 0.95 - 0.95
My Prediction: A2(-1) @ 1.88

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

13/04/2022 22:00 Atletico - Manchester City
Opening Fonbet 1x2 betting odds in this game are 4.60 - 3.50 - 1.82 and Kelly Criteria are 0.96 - 0.93 - 0.96.
TM(2.5)@1.83

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

13/04/2022 22:00 Liverpool - Benfica
Opening Fonbet 1x2 betting odds in this game are 1.27 - 5.90 - 10.50 and the Kelly Criteria is 0.96 - 0.90 - 0.95.
TM(3.5)@2.09

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

Villarreal beat Bayern 2-1 and advanced to the semi-finals. Chukvuze defeated the "savior" Lewandowski.

EN.Nowgoal News: Bayern faced Villarreal in the quarter-finals of the Champions League. In the first match, Villarreal beat Bayern 1-0 at home. In the first half of the game, neither side achieved any success. In the second half of the game, Lewandowski scored low to equalize the aggregate score, with Chukwuz using a counterattack to score the winning goal in the 88th minute. Villarreal beat Bayern 2-1 to successfully qualify from the Champions League quarter-finals this season.

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

Extremely chaotic! In the match between Atlético and Manchester City there was a conflict

In the second leg of the Champions League quarter-finals, although Manchester City drew 0-0 away to Atlético, the final stage of the game was quite hot. There was a massive player conflict between the two sides and Atlético Filipe was sent off with a red card.

The reason for the conflict was that Felipe's tackle to the ground knocked Foden down, who then fell to the ground and rolled continuously and could not get up. Savage on the side thought Foden was faking and wanted to pull him up, leading to a massive conflict between the two sides.

Players, substitutes and members of the coaching staff from both sides came together and at one point the scene was very chaotic. After the conflict subsided, Savage, Filipe and Aka were shown yellow cards, while Filipe was sent off for two yellows and one red.

During the fight, Savage reached out and grabbed Glalish by the hair, according to BT Sport. Savage did this because Glalish called him a "bitch".

However, this is not yet the end of the matter. When returning to the player's channel after the game, the Atlético and Manchester City players clashed again. First, Savage had a run-in with Manchester City staff, and then Fusariko threw something at Laporte and hit him. The scene was also extremely chaotic. Manchester City players returned to the dressing room only after

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

Xavi: Camp Nou, full of away fans, disappoints me.

What happened to Barcelona after falling 0-3 down to the end of the game 2-3?
Yes, today we played on the "iron plate". The two goals conceded were very unnecessary. Our attack was not effective enough. Barcelona today is not as good as it was in the past. The opponent's counterattack is very effective. First there was a penalty, and then we took advantage of loopholes for our right to score a very beautiful world wave.
After that, in the second half, we tried to counterattack, but the opponent scored the third goal, and then a kick followed. For us it was a very disappointing result. Now we can only focus on the championship. In the end, we are still full of expectations from the UEFA Cup. Congratulations Frankfurt, they played very well.
It must be admitted that Barcelona did not play very well today. Although we controlled the ball, we weren't effective enough, we didn't create enough opportunities and we didn't create enough offensive control.

Araujo also said that Barcelona made many unnecessary mistakes today. Do you think Barcelona have a lot of control problems?
I think we controlled the situation, we had the ball and we should have created more opportunities, but Frankfurt's efficiency was very high. The first was a penalty. After that, they used a counterattack to score a very beautiful long-range shot. The third goal was conceded. It was our mistake. We paid a high price for this, and now the only goal is the championship.

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

Illegal transfers, invisible capital injections and fake contracts - what new problems have Manchester City caused?

Recently, the German media "Der Spiegel" released new evidence of Manchester City's violation of the UEFA Financial Fairness Act. In a number of internal emails and financial documents revealing the secrets of the Manchester City club, the term "Abu Dhabi Associated Consortium" (ADUG) appears extremely often.

For example, in a 2012 email written by then Manchester City CFO Wallace to club board members Pierce and McBeath, it was revealed that of the club's total sponsorship costs for the 11/12 and 12/13 Etisalata seasons, the Abu Dhabi Consortium actually paid £15 million; in the 11/12 season, Etihad Airways (Etihad) sponsored the club's league win bonus, £5 million was also paid through the Abu Dhabi Consortium; in addition, in Abu Dhabi Tourism, the Abu Dhabi Consortium actually paid out £15 million. Bureau (ADTA) and Aabar, another Abu Dhabi. Investment company Daby sponsored Manchester City in the 11/12 season. The actual sponsor of £1 million each was the Abu Dhabi Consortium.

M
Mawinaa 17.04.22

£117m Bergkamp, ​​£90m Henry and £55m Jeffers: How much Arsenal's biggest transfers will cost today