3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 01:01 am

Vulcan Manor (Elden Ring)

Spoilers ahead, so if you don't want to unravel the plot, don't read on.

At Vulcan Manor, you can enter Tanith's house and do their errands. Talking to some NPCs in the castle got some interesting information. So, it turned out that Raya actually has a different appearance and her real name is Zoroyas. She will give a clue to a secret passage in the castle (you can find it without her guidance).
Communicated with her and with Tanith. And in the end, Zoroyas disappeared, and Tanith asked for a potion of oblivion.
I found a girl in a castle, in a closet where lava flows. You can go down there by the stairs in the window, or by running along the lava.
More details on its location -
Spoiler If you are in this territory for the first time, then you need to go through a secret passage in the living room (first room on the right), through the church (temple of the prison city), along the roofs, to another temple - Igli, where there will be a battle with the Skin boss. To the second floor of the temple with the help of a lift, jump from the balcony to the street, climb up the stones among the lava and slip past the maiden into the window of the turret. Going further, look at the windows on the left, in one of them there will be a staircase down. Jump down and go to the turret where Zoroyas will sit.

She will ask you to kill her. You can kill, you can give a potion. I didn't do anything, just canceled the conversation. Went and killed boss Rickard. Got his great rune. Tanith after the boss said she would leave the estate. And she really disappeared. Went to Zoroyas and she's gone too. In its place was a letter and the amulet of Dedikar.
Spoiler

So here it is. Who can do other things? Tell me what would happen then. And judging by the letter, the girl did not kill herself, but went somewhere. Can she be found somewhere?
21 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

And there it is impossible to organize a pogrom and cut out all this mash, starting with Loskutik?

R
Raes 18.03.22

soulfox
Spoiler She can be killed, as she actually asks, she will thank you before her death and the same amulet will fall out of her. You can give her a potion and then she will return to the estate and forget everything she learned.

x
xL0Mx 18.03.22

after everyone left the estate, Tanith will be at the place where Ricard was killed and eat him, you can fill her up and then another guard of the knight, Zoroyas, you can kill, give a potion and do nothing, for any quest will end (gives a note and a worthless talisman )

g
grimm_mr 18.03.22

soulfox
What should I do if there is no one in my turret?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

grimm_mr wrote:
What should I do if there is nobody in my turret?
I read somewhere that it might be somewhere else. But I don’t remember exactly where, but my personal experience was just in this turret from the screen.

g
grimm_mr 18.03.22

soulfox
Most likely the problem is that I did not complete the chain of quests for orders

a
andreika mak 18.03.22

grimm_mr
Restart the game, it should appear

g
grimm_mr 18.03.22

Andrey mak Restarted
, did not appear

D
DarthKenny 26.03.22

The wiki says that if you kill Rickard before completing her quest, you won't be able to close it.

U
Undead46 26.03.22

How to get to the loot? this is a volcano estate.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Undead46
there is a passage a little lower like

U
Undead46 26.03.22

Thank you Gilles DeVanz

g
goodWiN77 03.04.22

DarthKenny
How burns because of these misunderstandings. Killed the snake, and the quests for orders went wrong. Well, who could know

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

goodWiN77
Don't worry - you need to go through the game more than once for all endings - you will achieve it on ng +) I don't go into guides on storylines - we go through the game at random for the first time with a friend. And the next passages will be much faster and we will focus on certain endings.

K
Kostet09 03.04.22

BeDaLeK You wo
n't "finish", for 100% you need ng + 2, or 3 times for ng!

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

Kostet09
If you look only at the achievements, then yes - you need to go through three times, otherwise there are 6 endings in the game. And why don't you get it? Does someone forbid you on NG+ to go through the story differently and in a different sequence?

K
Kostet09 03.04.22

BeDaLeK
I say what you need for 100%, whatever you want, but you need at least this!

R
Ricch 03.04.22

Kostet09
I went through the game in such a way that I can activate any of the 6 endings at the end: the lord of the furious flame (it is by default, to activate other endings you need to use Mikella's needle), the ending with Rennie, and as many as 4 options for how to repair the ring with corresponding ending. If you couldn't complete the game 100% in one NG, that's your problem x)

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

Kostet09
I don't understand why you wrote this at all, if I myself originally wrote the following to a person in a comment:
- "Don't worry - you need to go through the game more than once for all endings - you will finish it on ng+."
That is, I said so - that the game needs to be completed more than once, but for some reason you started writing that:
- "You won't "finish", for 100% you need ng + 2, or 3 times for ng!"

b
bwana tomatto 03.04.22

There is another option.
Killed the Serpent before completing all quests.
SpoilerIn the castle, where the boss "Elmer" made of spikes right before the exit to the boss was Patchwork. He gives away the allegedly "dancer's amulet", forgives the return to Tanit. She does not aggro accepts the amulet. There's a dialogue like we'll meet again, sort of, I don't remember exactly.