3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fimmti 18.03.22 01:01 am

Lost Butcher's Ax (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day, friends! I recently completed the game at 100%, but I wanted a little more. I decided to complete the guide. In the process of collecting weapons, I noticed that one was missing to completely fill the reference book (62 out of 63 were studied). With the help of the Internet, I realized that the reference book lacks a butcher's ax, which can be purchased from a fence. Having gone to the fence, I sadly discovered that the ax had already been purchased (the inscription at the bottom read: "you have 1 of 1 butcher's ax"), BUT ITS NOT IN THE INVENTORY! More precisely, in the quick access menu (which opens when you press Tab on pa), wherever I look for it, it is never there. In total, I found 7 axes, but I don’t have the butcher’s ax, although what I saw from the buyer suggests otherwise. If anyone has experienced a similar problem or knows how to solve it, please help!
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serezha 2207 18.03.22

exactly the same situation!!!!((((the buyer shows that the ax is available, but it is nowhere at all, it is not displayed in the directory!

F
Fimmti 18.03.22

We are waiting for a decision), Seryozha ....

S
Serezha 2207 18.03.22

Fimmti We are
waiting) and as I understand it, only a few are faced with this ..

S
Shield_And_Pear 20.08.22

Good afternoon, No one found a solution?

D
DeD_OJleHeBoD 16.11.22

Fimmti
Problem Solving: Menu-Progress-Story-Epilogue part 1 - task "Jim Milton back in business?" - we press the repetition of the task - we are going to clean up the bandit camp, after cleaning the game will ask you to inspect the barn, do not go in! into the barn, and we go into the house (the entrance is lit), we go in - in a straight line a little to the right on the partition lies the treasured ax (highlighted as a rare item), we approach and click to take, the guide will not be updated, but the ax will appear in the equipment wheel, then select through the equipment wheel instead of a knife, an ax, we press the sight and with the shot button we throw the ax next to the floor, we approach it and pick it up, after two throws / rebounds, the reference book has been updated for me, then we go to the barn to beat the face of the leader, we finish. I wish you all health and peace!

s
slipnot6 20.01.23

DeD_OJleHeBoD
Handsome)