3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 18.03.22 01:33 am

The tree of Erd does not allow to pass further. (Elden Ring)

Hello everyone, I defeated the boss Morgoth, then I went further, the thorns of the Erd tree did not allow me to pass, sat near the throne by grace, talked with the girl, she said that she would burn it and gave some little thing, but nothing has changed, how to go further?
23 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

Then go north to the winter location. the thing she gave you is the key to the lift there. you need a big cup, you can see it from everywhere.

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

That is, it is not necessary to break into this tree? And where is this big cup, I didn’t understand something a little ... Can you tell me on the screenshot of the map? please.

N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

NoneOne2010
So it's very far away. I am only in the capital Leindel. He killed Morgoth., further after him the tree does not allow to pass. And I am very far from this kuschnitsa and I cannot go further. I am at the mercy of the Throne of Elden. There is no further passage.

N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

alex1gr
well, that's right, you need to take a fire in that forge to burn the thorns near the tree that are not allowed

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

NoneOne2010
Which forge? Where is she?

N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

alex1gr
I gave you a picture, called the forge of giants, a healthy cup, in the north. you need to find a way. You should be able to see how to get there from above.

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

NoneOne2010
Can you tell me how to get to this forge?

K
Kiol20 18.03.22

Walk north with your feet until you reach it. If you don't get there, move on.

N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

alex1gr
Well reachable on foot or on horseback. can't you get out of the city? here is the route for you to get out

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

NoneOne2010
Now it's clear. Thanks

s
soulfox 18.03.22

From the giant it will burn)

a
alex1gr 18.03.22

soulfox
from fiery? Picked it up a couple of times and set it aside. complex hud)

d
drohlon 18.03.22

alex1gr
Fuck on the map a giant road and the side... Are you kidding? He can't find it, you haven't even tried.

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

there is a question, he defeated the giant, climbed onto the bowl (there is a fire there), but he didn’t find anything other than butterflies.
And I can’t even go up to the tree, there is a green fog (of course I killed the boss who guards, but the fog did not disappear), and how to teleport in the city?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Lemencio wrote:
there is a question, he defeated the giant, he climbed onto the bowl (there is a fire there), but he didn’t find anything other than butterflies.
You use the fire on the Chalice and there should be a line of dialogue with Melina

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

soulfox
so used it, Melina was not there, or should someone else be killed?

Q
Q_Slay 03.04.22

What to do next? Here I have completed the necessary steps, but the roots cannot be burned.

Do you need to find something else in the Farum-Azul location or pick up the second part of the medallion in Sol Castle and go to the sacred snow field?

-
-Viruses 03.04.22

The guys were killed by a giant. I was on a cup. I come to the tree, nothing happens.