3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lemencio 18.03.22 01:33 am

Kroni (Elex 2)

Where can I find this ugly robot? stolen data).
Khan killed. Rat robbed.
As I understand it, you can't go through chapter 2 without it.

Albo Cleric lvl 41
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lemencio 18.03.22

Here is what Adam says and the dialogue closes

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

And here's what's on assignment

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

There is no? I actually stumbled upon him by accident when I was running with Kaya on her assignments.

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

kurskiy
There was a Fox.

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

kurskiy
_

_

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

kurskiy
But it's still not clear what to do next, after 3 missions from Kroni

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Lemencio
If new does not give, then sleep and wait. True, as far as I remember, for the first chapter it is not really needed, but then it will be needed further. Now I loaded the save before the second chapter, the branch with Kroni is closed (then he will have new tasks), and to complete it, you need to close the issue with joining or not joining any group and chat with all faction leaders in order to collect information about them. However, if you select "It's time to check the clock" in a conversation with Adam, he will tell you what needs to be done.

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

kurskiy
Joined Alba (talked to everyone there), on the quest to penetrate the clergy's castle, joined them in absentia (also talked to everyone).
Among the Morkons, Khan had already been killed in a ritual.
I stole both magazines from the Rat (a safe and a chest for the Fangs quest)
In the crater, I also talked with 2 chapters already.
There is stupidly no further progress, there is 1 battle in the arena at the Morcons, and like 2 tasks for the Albian biologist, to whom the intestines brought

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Lemencio
And what does Adam say in Bastion?

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

kurskiy
Screen above

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Lemencio
I saw the screenshots, just without talking to him - the tasks will not be closed, and after the phrase "It's time to check the clock" - Jax will say what remains to be done. By the way, my list of active tasks looks like this before closing, i.e. branch "Sixth Force" should be more deployed.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Lemencio
And if you take a fully completed one, then it is generally extensive:

L
Lemencio 18.03.22

kurskiy
, I only had an "Incognito" quest, where you just had to talk with Kaya, and nothing more.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Lemencio
That's strange. Briefly describe the quests, they look like this (I'll put it under the spoiler just in case):
SpoilerCommander for the army - Tjalga must be persuaded.
So many questions - to talk with my son and then take a walk when he offers.
A builder is required - Gardok, who lives in a house below the Bastion, if you go down the path and there is that builder.
Reliable companions - help Kaya and just find Roots and complete his quests until the task closes.
Spring cleaning - at some point it will be necessary to destroy the mutants near the Bastion.
Enemy scouts - also does not appear immediately, Adam somehow asks to kill the skiands.
A Strong alliances - joining or not in any group

D
Dima8020 26.03.22

The guys can’t go through the plot, I need to attract another ally, this is understandable kaya, but this stupid bitch went under the dome and all PPC won’t move anywhere else

D
Dima8020 26.03.22

And he says they say I have enough problems of my own

D
Dima8020 26.03.22

Tyalg is also nothing, checking the clock says about the treatment and that 1 more satellite is needed, but how the hell to attract her if she doesn’t say anything else, the magician of the whole magalan does not close the task, like the sixth power and the infected, has already bypassed the entire map 44 lvl

D
Dima8020 26.03.22

In the dialogue about the quest, the magician of the whole Magalan has some kind of smirlaf, an unfinished dialogue with him, and where this smirlaf dick knows his mother, bypassing the entire map, looking for 1 npc is not an option at all

k
kurskiy 26.03.22

Dima8020
She became available to me in the second chapter, Jax himself said that he should visit and she spoke again and began to give quests. Of the possible allies, there are still Bestia, Falk, Chmorila, Fox and Naira. Well, Roots, about which the post.