3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thinkfire 18.03.22 01:33 am

Unique armor and weapons with unique buffs (Elden Ring)

Welcome all. I decided to create this topic to collect information on unique things in the game, be it armor, weapons or signs. Some of them give or have characteristics not described in the items themselves. And so, here's what I found in 70 hours of the game (and killed only two plot demigods)

Head of the Bes (cat)
Drops out in dungeons with gargoyles.
Gives +2 Wisdom. Heavy, but has good defenses

Scarab of Azure Tears
Lies on the roof in the city of Celia.
Increases the flask's HP restored, but increases the damage taken. It has negative protection indicators, but not great. For a magician, that's it.

Glittering Crowns of Karolos and Olivine Dropped
by mages in the Temple of the Cuckoo
Gives +3 Wisdom but reduces HP or Stamina.

Commoner
's Outfit Dropped by the fire cauldron dropping guards in Stormvale Castle.
Gives +1 Faith. You can hem and make it easier, but I don’t see the point. The defense is so-so, but the +1 bonus is his only plus.

Pata with cryptography
Lying in the pvp room in the hub on the left
Penetrates through any shields, has pure light damage and scale from faith. Subtle but interesting weapon for pvp. In pve, it's great against enemies with shields.

Seal of the Dragon Communion
Located in the dungeon "Tomb of the Heroes of the End"
When leveling at +7, it has a scale from Sorcery to S, and in comparison with the Seal of the Godslayer or the Seal of the Finger, it has a high rate of magic amplification, which negates the bonuses of other seals for their type of magic. Has no weight! Increases the magic of dragons passively.

Whip
Found behind Castle Morne near the fire in the torture chamber. Get there through the roof.
Does not parry and bypasses shields. A strange weapon in itself, but cool for a fan.

Shiny Staff of Lusat Found
in a chest after defeating the bosses in the city of Celia. Bosses appear after lit three towers.
Enhances all witchcraft magic.

Pumpkinhead Helm
Dropped by a Pumpkinhead large opponent. Found in forts or castles.
Protects against all attacks towards the head. It's basically a shield on the head. There was a case and I caught magic in pvp, but weak.

Imp Head (Wolf)
Found in the dragon mound caves near the Erd tree in the Starry Waste,
like a cat's head, it gives a bonus to stat, but to stamina

Scarlet Hood gives +1 Vitality.
It lies in the castle of the thunder curtain on a pile of meat next to the multi-armed miniboss. Appears after completing Roderica's quest, that is, when she has the opportunity to improve summons.

If you also found something interesting or unique, then you are welcome to share with everyone. Thanks for attention!
41 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 18.03.22

Seal of the Dragon Communion
Located in the dungeon "Tomb of the Heroes of the End"
When leveled by +7, it scales from Witchcraft to S Surely

witchcraft? Not faith?

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

I saw a mace from one boss ... she has a super blow, the head-ball flies out on a rope ... I wonder if there is such a game in the game ??? If someone found this (on sale or in a chest), tell me where-))

T
Thinkfire 18.03.22

wintermute322
is precisely witchcraft, Faith in C

T
Thinkfire 18.03.22

There is an Evil Spirit of Yambuya
, called the Flail of the Night Cavalry, a skeleton from Strength E and Agility C. Damage 112. I don’t remember where I found it. Like one of the night bosses on horseback

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

Thinkfir
And for what such press is necessary? As far as I understand, prayers and spells should not really work together, the most powerful prayers require a huge faith skill. Again, they spend the same resource. It turns out that in order to use this seal to the fullest, I must pump both faith and witchcraft at the same time to the detriment of other skills? When you can choose one thing and play calmly. I do not understand.

E

Thinkfir
Exactly the same mace as one of the two bosses, where is Lusat's Lusat Staff?? I need exactly the same mace as his-)

Guys, write in the game there are cool bows somewhere ... so that you could run from the start and take it or buy it (short and long bows are not right) .. I need the boulder is more serious ...

T
Thinkfire 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya

T
Thinkfire 18.03.22

wintermute322
everything is based on the type of prayer, the amplification of this prayer and the scale from the characteristics. For example, magic dragons are considered prayers and they use both faith and sorcery. I play a lot, but my fattest prayer requires 28 faith and this is the magic of the dragon's roar.
I’ll even surprise you, but the speed of creating any magic is affected by dexterity, so yes, you will have to swing decently. By the way, dexterity decently apets speed. At about 60 dexterity, the haste will be 4 prayers, while at 10 dexterity, you will cast 3 prayers during this time.

E

Thinkfir
Yes, what the hell, that boss had exactly a mace - a stick on it, a ball perfectly round, as if from a bearing, sparkled from steel, and then the ball flew out on a rope and returned again to the mace as if it were whole ... this is NOT a CHAIN-))

T
Thinkfire 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
nous, I have not seen another

c
concluding 18.03.22

I decided to start over again, due to the fact that I ruined the quest ... And I discovered a new cave, which I missed for 1 time, with an excellent amulet, as for me, "Dancer's Blue Amulet". Located in the Graveyard. Cave under the road.

Spoiler

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

concluding
and spoiler pliz what quest did you screw up?

c
concluding 18.03.22

wintermute322
With Rennie's initial quest chain.
SpoilerI didn’t even know that there was this room under Thunderstorm Castle, although Roger very subtly hinted that he was looking for something and there was even a sign - there is a message with a hint, but I missed it all. As a result, Roger died when I brought Rennie an item from the underground city, and I could no longer fulfill the initial conditions.

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

concluding
lord, I already went through the storm castle and killed Godric and I don’t know about some kind of quest, I need to find the whole list of quests and do them in a row

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

the turtle in the temple of oaths sells such a little thing, like everything else in this game - it's not clear what it does.
I decided to check it out - it's a slow heal for 30 mana, hangs for a long time, heals decently, I use mast in the build with faith, it also works for allies.
I was just looking for something to reduce the consumption of cans for healing between fights.

n
nuclear warhead 18.03.22

Guys, help. I need Lilies of the Valley [3], I can't find it. Mb someone found? :'(

S
Shkudi 18.03.22

concluding I wonder
how much the amulet increases attacks?... If by a lot, then this is a top amulet for a melee mage

n
niss87 18.03.22

Shkudi
where does this amulet drop?

n
niss87 18.03.22

concluding
where does this amulet drop? and what is it called

E

I liked the weapon: the Sword of Night and Flame is just an imbecile, especially if you sharpen it at least by +5 ...

1300 damage to a giant (giants fall with two hits), it's just tough-)) One of the best swords for a combat mage in game, heh especially if you go and take it from the start of the game-))