3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REDhub 18.03.22 01:33 am

how to get bed scenes with main NPCs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t find info on how to get NPCs like Triss, Anna or Ciri in bed. on the same nexus there are a bunch of screenshots of such scenes, but how to get them there is no information
help
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 18.03.22

REDhub Nexus
is a resource for mods. Does the word "mod" mean anything?

R
REDhub 18.03.22

FinistEG
rummaged through the entire nexus, there is nothing like it. if you know such mods write the name

F
FinistEG 18.03.22

REDhub I
'm not interested in mods. For me, the game is self-sufficient and as it is.
If I saw screenshots, then they were made from something? Open the mods section for The Witcher and go.

R
Real Slim Shady 18.03.22

Oh man, you live in today's world, just type Witcher 3D Popcorn into the search engine, and enjoy the movie show.

C
CrowBY 18.03.22

REDhub
basically everything depends on the selected options in the dialogues, so with many of the main plot women you can get laid (Triss, Yenifer, Shani, etc.), except for Ciri

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

REDhub wrote:
on the same nexus there are a bunch of screenshots of such scenes, but there is no information how to get them
Animation mods and Appearance Mod Menu - these are the sources of these screenshots. That is, you replace one NPC with another, etc. Ciri and Anna-Henrietta can't be romanced in the game. The main romantic interest for Geralt is either Yennefer or Triss (meaning a long-term relationship). A one-time hookup is possible with Shani and the Iron Maiden. You can still with the girls from the brothels. Everything, no one else. According to your logic, Ciri is in KP2077, because there is a screen with her.

R
REDhub 18.03.22

Vyxyxol wrote:
. According to your logic, Ciri is in KP2077, because there is a screen with her.
I didn’t mean the plot peripikhon, but all possible ways to get it (mods, etc.)