3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark Jesuit 18.03.22 01:34 am

All versions (including 1.5) freeze on RTX3060 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Passed cyberpunk on laptop Asus/Intel i5/GForce 9600 on medium-low settings 3 times without lags and brakes. I took a new good car laptop Asus / Intel i7 / RTX3060 to play almost at maximum speed. As a result, a discrete card and a percent are not involved (downloads of 3-5%) - the game freezes terribly already in the menu itself. At the same time, ALL other quite modern games fly at maximum speeds. I was looking for information on how to get around. Tried: select in nvidia settings for the game to use only a discrete card; removed the built-in one so that the laptop only works on a discrete one; uninstalled full graphics drivers and installed with freshly installed updated Nvidia Experience. The result is NULL. The problem is not in the hardware (all games fly). Can someone tell me how to get around the problem? At least a link where this has already been described and decided ....
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staxan666 18.03.22

Is VC_redist.x64.exe installed? Dlss enabled? The driver for the built-in video card is required. Experience on the laptop is not needed. categorically, for kp. Driver and physics, only.

M
Mark Jesuit 18.03.22

And how to check the installation of visiredist and dlss? What's this? (sorry, illiterate). The driver in the end costs that with experience that he downloaded the same one from the official asus site. And what is physics?

P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

MarkJesuit
VC_redist - already installed, without it the game would not start at all, DLSS technology allows you to achieve a significant increase in FPS, look in the game settings.

M
Mark Jesuit 18.03.22

Microsoft.NET.Framework. latest version installed.
Update Visual C ++ x64 x86 - I searched, but I did not find where to download and install. So I understood these are separate elements of the C ++ language. Can you provide an official link?

S
Staxan666 18.03.22

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/

L
Lex one 18.03.22

MarkJesuit
Try to install
Spoilerhttps://download.cpuid.com/cpu-z/cpu-z_2.00-en.exe

M
Mark Jesuit 18.03.22

costs. on it and monitor that the discrete is not involved. Maybe it's easier to disable the built-in one in the BIOS? leaving only discrete...

M
Mark Jesuit 18.03.22

Visual C++ x64 x86 also installed. no result

M
Mark Jesuit 18.03.22

The problem was solved by installing win11 and then Mayasus suggested a new driver for vidyuhi. After that, the WEIGHT FALLED!

l
le_prophet 18.03.22

MarkJesuit Does it
feel like wine11 behaves in games? And in general.

Y
YouCantStopMe 18.03.22

le_prophet
I've been on wine 11 since October, there are no problems with it, everything flies