3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ddjebek 18.03.22 01:34 am

Will there be a part 3? (Elex 2)

Most likely yes, because there are inclinations for the 3rd part, because at the end of the game we were warned about the singularity, I wonder what the new part will be (whether there will be a new engine, or whether they will add something innovative (I hope so)
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

Unlikely.
But maybe they will serve a different story with a similar sauce

R
Rograx 18.03.22

Well, knowing that piranhas are not particularly chasing huge sales and income figures, there will probably be a 3rd part. But obviously not in the next 5 years, this is straight one hundred percent.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Maybe if they find money for development.

A
Andrei YP 18.03.22

Ddjebek
Only the second came out, and give you the third already. Time must pass before the developers will say whether it will or not.

f
frendzy 18.03.22

2nd one hasn't come out yet

M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

Frendzy
came out on March 1, let's get out of the woods

M
Mercenary Silvio 18.03.22

Guys, why did the berserkers have a different armor? Is it somehow described by Lorno? supposedly new armor from some kind of tires and rags is just awful

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Mercenary Silvio
As for the lore - I don’t know, but in fact, they kind of rose a lot and became a very powerful force compared to outcasts and clerics, so they updated :)

D
DarkDestr 18.03.22

kurskiy
concept may not be appropriate here. Part 2 was sponsored directly by an unknown sponsor, they wrote about this. Part 3 will also be 100%

D
DarkDestr 18.03.22

The mercenary Silvio
left the main base with the berserkers in the first part. And in the second, a kind of mixture of outcasts and berserkers, rather because the armor is different.

M
Mercenary Silvio 18.03.22

DarkDestr ran
shorter than berserkers in general, in terms of behavior they are not berserkers. Antipathy is now towards this tailcoat

P
Podvipodvertov 18.03.22

i7 4790K
16Gb GTX970 RAM
Will it work
on such a system? By the way, Horizon Zero (the first part) went to ultra at 30 fps in 1080p.

P
Perrekis 18.03.22

Podvipodvertov

On low-medium settings it will go without problems. There is no point in chasing graphics in this game. So, everything will be normal in this configuration of the computer!

D
DarkDestr 18.03.22

The mercenary Silvio
, as in the first one, I played for the clerics) leaked the data of the Albs to the clerics)

G
Grivuch 26.03.22

The third part will be, hinted at the elex trilogy and the second part does not end completely, as they say there will be a continuation of the singularity that approaches and absorbs Magalan and something new, the enemies of the faction may

B
Brjunja 31.05.22

Mercenary Silvio
These are not "Pure" berserkers from Edan, but former outcasts. Therefore, the armor is partially made of garbage.

T
TTDTT 09.10.22

frendzy
i found the 2nd one

211186 21.10.22

Of course it will, judging by the ending of part 2

c
che_lovek 21.10.22

3 years later, not before