3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanMixed 18.03.22 01:59 am

What is your motivation to keep playing? (Diablo 2)

Guys, how do you find the motivation to play further?
Here he swung the character, went through the game, another character, completed the uber, and then what and why?
Some people tell me to dress even cooler in order to kill and farm faster by 8 ppl. But the question is, why farm for what?
51 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 18.03.22

RomanMixed
pvp

R
RomanMixed 18.03.22

SpeakPolite
and here they are, what is the difference from d2 except for the graph?
they told me about ppl8 right here, and I ask why the hell do I farm for 8ppl, why the hell do I need Enigma, so what?

R
RomanMixed 18.03.22

3m3m
if only

f
firkax 18.03.22

Looking for motivation is a stupid thing to do. If you don't want to, just don't play, why force yourself? The question is similar to the search for the meaning of life - the eternal source of philosophical graphomania.

swung the character, went through the game, completed the quest - this is all the background, the main part of the game (not in the single) is interaction with other players (if anything, it turns out much brighter on xc, just don't use passwords on games).

f
frendzy 18.03.22

lvl 99

C
CONSTRUCTION 18.03.22

RomanMixed
Hello. If there is a desire, we can play together) if we knock out something valuable - in half, without cheating)

G
G-gurdaXII 18.03.22

CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT A
scammer, ahaha, well, yes)

C
Classewer 18.03.22

RomanMixed
On hardcore - 99 lvl, on softcore - PvP. But in d2r lvl 99 it will be very difficult to pump, as it seems to me - because. no windows for ppl8 and bots. So it's just PvP.
firkax wrote:
this is all background, the main part of the game (not in a single) is interaction with other players
On PG, interaction with the server is not particularly successful. What kind of interaction with the players that takes place through the server?

o
obsessed 18.03.22

RomanMixed, IMHO, it's worth looking at other games where there are more people. not the most, just more.

f
firkax 18.03.22

Klassewer wrote:
On PG, interaction with the server is not particularly successful. What kind of interaction with the players that takes place through the server?
What? Even now you are interacting with other players - RomanMixed and me, what can't you do?

3m3m 18.03.22

firkax
WOTO LAGAIT!!!111

[
[_JENKA_] 18.03.22

RomanMixed
in this game, you can change different combinations of gear, run to different locations. meaning to get better and better.

B
Bitard 18.03.22

RomanMixed Everyone invents the
meaning and motivation for himself. It's not just about games.

Spoiler

F
Fear Not 18.03.22

RomanMixed Pvp
play in the evening for fun, chat, farm, trade)) everyone has their own jokes here))

R
RomanMixed 18.03.22

[_JENKA_]
there should be a goal for what to become better and better

R
RomanMixed 18.03.22

CONSTRUCTION IN D2R
?)

[
[_JENKA_] 18.03.22

RomanMixed
the warrior has no goal, there is a path)

S
Saigakov3 18.03.22

Good question. I got tired of Diablo 2 Lod after a year of playing. But then I clicked all the checkboxes when creating a character and realized that I had not played Diablo 2 before and since 2011-2012 I have been playing only on hardcore.

When it gets boring, I quit the game and wait for the new season. This season it would be nice to knock the clown, but the expectation of his fu ... I play a single player xs.

Here..

r
rambler87 18.03.22

I only have nostalgia. Until recently (a couple of years ago), while there were acquaintances, it made sense to run around the network - but gradually, one by one, these acquaintances of mine died out ... now it’s better and offline

[
[_JENKA_] 18.03.22

RomanMixed I will
summarize: 1) play nada on xc
2) current in a party
3) sometimes throw someone in order to have an intrigue
4) and you need to find an opponent to constantly fight with him