3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VakVR 18.03.22 01:59 am

White Screen (Elden Ring)

Hello. As I understand it, many had such a problem as a white screen at startup and crash.
Win 10 system, 1060 6 GB, 16 RAM and FX8350. Do you guys have a solution already?
31 Comments
Sort by:
r
redtail 18.03.22

VakaVR87Gera Windows was
updated, download all updates, remove EGS if it was, update drivers, disable unnecessary programs. Does the processor support instructions 4.1 and 4.2?

V
VakVR 18.03.22

Redtail
I did everything as you said yesterday :( I forgot to specify it simply. Supports instructions. In short, it hurts, because I was waiting for the game.

r
redtail 18.03.22

VakaVR87Gera
Maybe it's the game itself, maybe it's not friendly with certain processors, it doesn't behave adequately at all.

V
VakVR 18.03.22

Redtail
I hope they will patch it in full, and it will be possible to play normally. Eleks is also waiting :) I hope not

W
WAR MEN 18.03.22

Hello. I ran into this problem right now, before that I played the game for 5 hours, just closed the game, tried to turn it on again and got a crash after the anti-cheat, first on a black screen, and then on a white screen. Updated windows, didn't help. Demolished EGS, did not help. I tried to transfer the game to ssd, did not help. Firewood for the video card is the most relevant.
System:
Processor: AMD Rayzen 5 2600
Video card: AMD Vega 56
RAM 16 Gb
The event viewer shows the following information:
Faulting application name: eldenring.exe, version: 1.2.1.0, timestamp: 0x62194edd Faulting
module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version : 10.0.17763.2300, timestamp: 0x623b76d8 Exception
code: 0xc06d007e Error
offset: 0x0000000000039319
Faulting process ID: 0x2c0 Faulting
application start time: 0x01d82c1ce40039b6 Faulting application
path: C:SteamLibrarysteamappscommonELDEN RINGGameeldenring.exe Faulting
module path: C:WindowsSystem32KERNELBASE.dll
Report ID: de64b814 -5aa1-4e85-b4c6-3cd2d0ea94ca

W
WAR MEN 18.03.22

VakVR
was able to find a solution, the problem was in Microsoft Visual C ++, first opened the command line through execute and registered sfc /scannow there, waited for the scan to finish, restarted the computer, then downloaded and installed Microsoft Visual C ++ from this link: https://docs.microsoft. com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 and it worked.
Moreover, it should be noted that the game itself updated Visual C ++ before the first launch in the incentive, it seems to be some kind of glitch in which either the game does not work correctly with libraries or somehow damages its necessary components.
PS Either the buggy anti-cheat is to blame.

V
VakVR 18.03.22

WAR MEN
Thank you very much, but unfortunately it did not help :( probably all the same anti-cheat

V
VakVR 18.03.22

It hurts painfully when you read comments on the rutor like installed deleted, empty, bullshit :( and I've been dancing with a tambourine for the 3rd day and can't start it :(

V
VakVR 18.03.22

r
redtail 18.03.22

VakVR
I understand your pain (((

V
VakVR 18.03.22

To solve this bug, you will have to intervene in the device of the root folder of the game and delete the file with the following name - d3d11.dll. And how is it gentlemen, who knows?

r
redtail 18.03.22

VakVR What
is this for? How to understand how to delete?

b
blxxdandwine 18.03.22

VakVR
is a DirectX library, but why delete it, I don’t quite understand, my first launch was the same with a white screen and a crash, after I just checked the files and everything started, well, the system on which it all “works” can be in my look at the profile, the pc is far from weak, but even on this hardware the game is extremely unstable, there are drawdowns, there is no fps unlock, it hangs at 60, the video card just doesn’t load, stutters skip, maybe I’m so lucky, but the reviews in the incentive are also not the best good, some were simply denied access to online, supposedly there was a scam in the game, played 55 hours, the impressions are not the most rosy, apparently fromes could not optimize dx12 normally, and the old engine from ds makes itself felt, it remains to wait for patches, patience with this waiting for the game to start)

V
VakVR 18.03.22

Redtail
Yes, I didn’t understand it myself, but on many sites, even on the steam forum, they write about deleting this file as a solution to the white screen problem

V
VakVR 18.03.22

blxxdandwine
thanks bro ;)

T
THE RUST 18.03.22

In my case, the white screen disappeared after changing the OS version, before that I tried a lot of things.

Z
ZerguOne 18.03.22

Ok guys... I got mine fixed, but I tried on the cracked version
so I need u guys to try on steam version
Go to the game folder, where the game executable is and backup "OO2CORE_6_WIN64.DLL"

then go here: https ://pt.dll-files.com/oo2core_6_win64.dll.html
download this version of the dll and replace the one in the game folder

helped me

i
iKADR 18.03.22

not quite such a case, my card is weaker, but maybe it will help someone here, I wrote in another thread, there was also a problem of a white screen and crash with error 0cx0000005, I tried several times to replace files for a card with dx11, yesterday I downloaded the image again and replaced files: I threw the d3d12.dll file from the system32 folder into the game folder, renamed it, as it was written, into the d3d12_original.dll file, then I threw a fake d3d12 file from the archive, the game started giving an error 0xc0000142, then I deleted the certificates from the EasyAntiCheat folder and put the game folder straight to the root of the disk ... and oh, miracle! started) but, unfortunately, only offline, so we are waiting for the correct patch from

Windows 10 build 1809, card 7950 if anything, the drivers are updated, Windows did not update to the latest

Z
Zlo058 18.03.22

Hello guys, R7 370 video card, everything is like you have a white screen and so on, this method helped me completely because directx 12_0 is not supported. Of course, this method is good, but there is one thing, but I think you also don’t like it and this is the lack of online, today I and several people, although rather one person, and we helped make sure that it works, I found a way to get around this white screen, BUT THIS! go online! So far, this is all being tested, but the "Inappropriate behavior detected" error is no longer there and I enter the network calmly.

L
LOKOTISNKY777 26.03.22

Hello everyone, I've been halfway through the game, and then suddenly after entering a white screen appears. I have been suffering for 3 days now and looking for a solution to the problem, I tried absolutely everything of the above, NOTHING works, and replacing files, reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers, reinstalling DirectX 12, Visual C ++. I don’t know anymore, if any information appears, please unsubscribe (I play from a pirate, a laptop, the game was running at full ultras with stable fps when it was still working) please help 0_0