3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ggame 18.03.22 01:59 am

Opening chests! (Elex 2)

I don’t understand how to crack a chest, at least it was clear in the first part. It's not clear at all
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
scane1 18.03.22

GGame
As elsewhere, you need to raise the pins one at a time)

G
Gr1mlok 18.03.22

Where can I find a teacher who teaches lockpicking?

r
roha 18.03.22

Gr1mlok
When they send for a builder in Bastion, you will learn from him.

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

GGame
The same as in the first part. You move the master key and raise the pins in a certain sequence, if when you select the next pin all the others fall, then you move the master key in the same way as last time, and when you reach the pin that fell, then in a different direction than the one in which moved last time. The task is to secure all the pins in the upper position.

92Rediska92 18.03.22

Gr1mlok
in the crater in the back area at the head (the guard can be bribed) in the fort from the claw group (thieves guild)

M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

Hacks are similar to the ones in Oblivion
. You lift the pins up, but the lock will not open until the lower part of the mechanism turns. How does it work in the game

D
Denis Kochetov 18.03.22

In the upper area of ​​​​the berserkers, crack the locks of the chests in the barracks of the 1st-2nd level, but even the 1st cannot be cracked. Half of the pins are raised and the other half are not in any combination. Is it a bug? (Similar to each chest about 10). And the safe does not want to open at all "now this cannot be done."

D
Dikkee 18.03.22

Safes are also divided into levels of hacking (according to the number of inactive buttons).
By the way, in the Bastion in the main house on the 2nd floor under the ceiling there is a safe - I picked up the code for it by typing - 6666 ;-)

g
ggame 18.03.22

Thanks to those who answered. i blunted

s
server23 18.03.22

GGame
look for the raised pins to the left to the right, a mistake is being reset and everything is new

j
joanna 18.03.22

Dikkee
There's a clue on the wall nearby.