3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NAVALNYY 18.11.19 05:21 am

What's up with pvp? (Diablo 2)

Have not seen a single fair pvp game since the summer.
Never seen a tournament more longer.
Never seen a Modera online with summer.
The last thing I remember about pvp is my tournament which I in one person was organized and conducted.

The administrator did not seen and not heard anywhere else, too, in the summer, he has exactly enough time on this activity? And then I have questions on it since the summer is not the answer.
Who knows what he is on the server there is and its name? Asked on the server, 5 people have heard that it is, but no one was able to name the name :(

And you dear players, what's the situation with pvp part of the game saw or participation modders/admin in something ?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 18.11.19

And what should they participate? No one owes nothing is promised.
You want a tournament - call people and play. Modders think you can catch in chalice.

The game is about the fact that you have to kill all the demons.. If you like to kill other players D: what's stopping you to make a tournament or create a game and play.

I have jachi fall!
Brand welded, ice did get drunk.
The server is good, I recommend.

BULK wrote:
And you dear players, what's the situation with pvp part of the game saw or participation modders/admin in something ?
then I broke down .

T
T-Fox 18.11.19

BULK
Have not seen a single fair pvp game since the summer.
Found the problem. You can create =))))

Never seen a tournament more longer.
It would be cool if the admin put this burden organisatorisch itself. Would make the tournaments\the likeness of tournaments on a regular basis 2-4 times a month. But TSE Fantastica, son.

Never seen a Modera online with summer.
And this is bad.

The administrator did not seen and not heard anywhere else, too, in the summer, he has exactly enough time on this activity?
It is not too much. But it's better than some admin without the tower, which will alter everything. Well, this is my, subjective. You know, like the current rules, and the little I used them changed and modified.

Asked on the server, 5 people have heard that it is, but no one was able to name the name :(
I confess =)))

N
NAVALNYY 18.11.19

T-Fox wrote:
It would be cool if the admin put this burden on yourself organisatorisch
It would be cool if he took anything for himself, and even wear to write on the forum, he poured on your friend that you caught dummy in pvp, and the other in Cheetah =) He is the way here, too, will come soon, when DotA enough to justify it will be up =))

c
cristagalli 18.11.19

Well, that adds a new RV and you will have pvp and even pvp LLD with blackjack and maskami.

y
yok0o 18.11.19

T-Fox wrote:
It would be cool if the admin put this burden organisatorisch itself. Would make the tournaments\the likeness of tournaments on a regular basis
once I saw on ng have something similar
with a series of tournaments every month
there are still prizes out of his pocket and handed pvp Lader fouled

p
pirya 18.11.19

And I saw in the game Dobermann, who only chalice is, and when you enter pvp it pretends to be AFK or finds excuses such as interesting.

N
NAVALNYY 18.11.19

Aler, we want pvp! Take a break from drawing runwindow fircosoft and make guys beautiful.

j
jibicbiu 18.11.19

I think all is lost.
Game fair pvp(well, at least the name) was at the beginning of the autumn namechk.
Just PVP constantly appear, but there are only torkve :)
Sometimes people come and are.
A couple times a week go woozy from NBC and other Ada people and a bit of chasing in pvp. But the question of the feir is not.

So the tournament is only in the hands of the afflicted. Just how many of them typed.
One thing crappers pianitsa on pvp, more feir-tournament...

N
NAVALNYY 18.11.19

jibicbiu
In the course of the fair as pvp has become obsolete, or some other (s) its outdated. But admin sickened all need (not) runeword for a year.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 18.11.19

Well that Amberian left.

m
magyarorszag 18.11.19

mogu poigrat pvp, no only po pravilam fpk (tvn, tvd, tvn) - v nalichii est' trapsin

G

magyarorszag
Sziasztok magyarok. Magyar vagy?

m
magyarorszag 18.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar
ea russkiy esli che

D
DELETEEND 18.11.19

magyarorszag
so4ustvuyu

G

magyarorszag
Milyen meglepetés O_O

r
rfone 18.11.19

Went in last night with pvp dlea nubov, falling, someone was killed, said raw I. N pvp mladwa9 liga :D

D
DELETEEND 18.11.19

rfone
What you need to not be raw ? :C
all a kill and fall. It's called pvp

j
jibicbiu 18.11.19

DELETEEND
Here it is 1) armor 2) experience
Periodically we play with torque. He shares his experience. Actually it should be. Expo in pure form.
PS:
Not to be crude, to be dry ;)

r
rfone 18.11.19

No, well there are the obvious outsiders. Need more practice in pvp, show off skill, as they say. Well, invent,armor is important too :DDD

r
rfone 18.11.19

!
While writing the answer above, well-